18

°°° 7 month old bump

Jungkook walked inside Jin's and Taehyung's temporary apartment while carrying a basket of fruits and some snacks for the surrogate.

He didn't knocked as the doctor gave him an extra key, telling that he can come anytime and join them. He actually visited them as he is not busy, the old man travelled to the other side of the world to create a union to other nationalities. He was lucky enough that his father was the one who went personally to Europe, instead of him.

And maybe this is the perfect time to confess...

He walked to the living room and saw the most beautiful male he'd ever seen.

Taehyung is lying on the couch, eyes were close as he snores cutely. His hands were hugging the remote. Taehyung probably slept through a movie, well most pregnant person does that kind of stuff.

He turned off the television and watch Taehyung closely. He memorize every details of the other. From his eyelashes curled proportionately. Taehyung have moles underneath his eyes and his lips. He have pointy nose and slightly tanned skin, making him amaze with the surrogate's beauty.

He was in love with the other, indeed.

He knows the consequences, he was not allowed to fall in love. But the word 'love' is not something that can stop by your brain.

He already knows that it was not an infatuation. He found it out as Namjoon makes him realise that it was not some kind of crushy thingy only.

He planned to confess maybe soon. He is also well aware that Taehyung might not reciprocate his feelings towards him and it's alright. He will accept the other's decision wholeheartedly.

He stares for a few minutes and his eyes slides on the side and see the bulging stomach. He can't help but touch it and rub circular motion. He felt a kick from the part were he is touching Taehyung's stomach. He let his hands move to that watermelon size, the baby seemed to be bigger than the baby's actual size. It was the reason why the surrogate has to limit himself in eating.

He felt small kicks, the baby seem to be energetic. Taehyung nurtured the baby well.

For a few minutes of rubs, he felt another kicks underneath his big hands, but the kicks is hard which makes the latter wake up from his nap.

Taehyung flutter his eyes opens and see the intruder disturbing his good nap by rubbing his stomach. He didn't look at that someone and he didn't care at all. He uses his left hand to touch the other's hands and swept it away.

Taehyung stood up from the couch and stomp his feet in anger as he left to go to his room.

Jungkook blinks, too shock at the other's attitude.

"Did he just -"

Then it hit him, Taehyung didn't know it was him and some pregnant person doesn't like their stomach to be touched. In addition that the baby kicks too hard because of him.

He stood up and carries the basket of fruits in the living room. He heard the doorbell rangs and someone closes the door, it's probably Doctor Kim.

They greeted each other and talked for a while. He bid them goodbye, he didn't meet the surrogate again. Taehyung enjoys sleeping, he thought.

-

Taehyung's POV

For the whole week, the email is the only thing that runs in my mind. The days I can spent my life with the baby is reduced. I have to cherished every moment with him now, knowing I won't see him after five months.