20

Third person point of view

Taehyung is disgustingly eating his fries chopped veggies while using his bump as a table to carry the bowl of vegetables. It was made by Doctor Jin of course and he have to eat and not waste anything.

Apparently, Taehyung had been cheating his diet plan whenever Jin is not around by midnight or afternoon when the doctor is delivering Namjoon's and Jungkook's lunch box.

Jin kept the bowl of chocolate and sweets in the place where Taehyung didn't see yet the surrogate still found it.

Taehyung had his most active craving when he entered his third trimester and he can't help but too salivate at the thought of eating choco cookies and cinnamon.

It was not suppose to happen because craving things stops when they are in second trimester but all pregnancies are different from each other.

Jin didn't found out about it until he caught Taehyung in front of the refrigerator. Taehyung lied and told him that he just want the cold smell from the refrigerator. Jin knows that the other is lying but he pretend to believe the lie.

Until he saw a pack of opened pack of chocolate crinkles in the trash can. He immediately went to Taehyung's room to see him crying while sitting on the bathroom bowl.

He ask the reason and the surrogate hesitantly showed him his underwear with patches of blood. The surrogate keep on screaming, saying the baby will die. Jin tries hard to calm him down. After almost thirty minutes he breathe normally and Taehyung hiccups a lot.

Jin help Taehyung out to wear the underwear. They were actually comfortable to each other and Jin already saw Taehyung's two genitals when they did physical exam when he is in his sixth month.

Jin invited him for unplanned check up and they ran out of test that includes urine, blood and blood pressure.
Jin found out that he almost had a pre eclampsia. It added the factor that Taehyung forgots to drink a lot of considering that he receives almost daily delivery of orange and calamansi juice.

Jungkook was the person behind it. He spoiled Taehyung rotten. Maybe it is because he saw the improvement of the baby.

Jin scolded him then, and his punishment was to be bedridden, no sweets for a month, no juice drink and high fat foods.

Taehyung pouts, he don't want to eat the salad but he don't have a choice.

It was not his fault that he craves for something

It was the baby's!!!

Yep, it was the baby's fault that he can't his favorite snack anymore.

If anyone could hear his thoughts, they'd probably think that he is immature.

But a reminder that it is pregnant thought.

Taehyung placed the bowl of veggies beside him and tries his best to stand up. He felt heavy and weird. His belly is too big for one baby. They scan his bump almost every month and up until now, the baby is only one.

Jin theory that the baby is big compared to the others that is why his bump is different.

He hugged the bump and walked like a duck to go to his room and find a long cloth.

He first find the center of the long cloth and brings below his stomach them wrap them in his hips to his shoulder. This practices helps him to carry the baby. He found out about it from his co surrogate.

He heard doorbell rangs, Taehyung was confused. Jin brings his keys when he go out.

He marched and went to open the door to see people.

"Who are y—"

short update only! I'll be busy for a few days because our teachers is dropping off final task and short quiz.

Next update possibly a long chap, I'll try hehe.

Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it!