26

It's been a week since the incident happen that leads them to the current situation they are in. Everything changed after that, from the hands of the powerful man, Jungsun.

Seokjin's licensed was suspended, which means he don't have the credibility to do his profession as a doctor in any hospital, clinics, or do check up in indefinite months. He already expected this would happen, once he'll be involved with the Jeon's. It's either your life will be better through their connection or your feet is almost six feet under the ground.

Same with Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. They were removed from their position back to an employee with low salary rate. Some of their col​league were confused with the sudden removal because they know how much this people works hard in the job. They know how passionate they are but they choose to be silent, in order to avoid to know and experience the old Jeon's wrath.

It was said that they were not fired but that doesn't mean they were safe. For Jungsun, this punishment is much more simple than how he punish other people from betraying him.

Jungkook's situation is no different. He was forced to follow his father to continue their investment in western countries. His phone was confiscated and in his hotel room doesn't have telephone were he can call on landline.

He couldn't be able to save Taehyung from his father's hands because he can't contact anyone at all, even his college friends and his hyungs.

He is currently in his room, laying on the bed, no interest of doing any work loads. He should come up with a plan but he couldn't. He don't have any devices such as laptop and phone.

His eyes wondered around the room and saw a pen and a piece of paper. He got an idea, he write down all of the information he wanted to say to Taehyung. He is desperate and this is the only way that he can do to search for ways to inform him.

He went inside the bathroom so that he can write the things he needs to tell to Taehyung and his hyungs. Because bathroom is the only way his father won't be able to know what he is doing, his father possibly connect a secret camera. His father is intelligent, but he's genius and more practical person.

He went out of the bathroom and put the papers on his pocket, he will wait for any hotel staffs and ask for a favor to send this to Korea.

While waiting, he heard the door open. He saw the shadows of his father, glaring darkly at him.

"What did I do again?", He asked, completely unaware about the reason about Jungsun's attitude.

"Forget that Surrogate, I'm telling you", his father taunts.

"Why would I do that? Are you scared Father?", He says confidently, internally smirking.

"Scared? I've never been scared of my life, my dear son"

"Dear Son? As far as I know, you've never been a father to me", he spits back.

"Did that Surrogate brainwashed you?! You're being disrespectful right now Jungkook!?", He shouts.

"maybe I did a wrong decision for choosing him to carry a child of Jeon", he mutters.

"Taehyung did nothing wrong. He didn't brainwashed me nor pushed himself to me. In fact, he is the one who shows me what love supposed be done. He was one of those few people who accepted me for who I am. He was the one who did not use me as a dog and follow wants, unlike you!"

"How dare you to call yourself my father but you never do it in the first place?!"

"The parents should be the one to show me what love is right? But I learned and found it from a total stranger"