05

|Third person point of view|

"Hi", Jungkook shyly greeted the pretty male on his left side

Taehyung shyly greeted him back. After that, awkwardness comes across the both of them.

Jungkook finally look at him. Not directly iin his eyes. He sigh and cough.

"Can I ask a question?"

Taehyung nods. "Yes, Sir Jeon"

"I honestly don't have any idea what kind of stuff that my father is trying to put in. I know this is too direct but, do we need to do, you know, the nasty stuff..?", He blabbers, while scratching the back of his neck.

"No, no, no..... we're not going to do that. You have to collect your sperm and the doctors will inject that in my womb. I think that will happen thrice so that i can conceive easily and bare your child", Taehyung explained.

Jungkook nodded, understanding the things Taehyung said.

"Okay, uh - i decided to talk to you privately like this because i absolutely had no idea how this kind of things happen", Jungkook said, scratching his nape.

"I don't want to look dumb in front of my father"

Taehyung laugh quietly, "Don't be embarrass, we're both first timers here other than that, there is nothing for not knowing all of the things circling in this world", he smiled.

"May I asked if my father will pay you..?"

"Of course, as the contract says, the client will pay me when the baby is born perfectly, if not, i don't have payments to received. Because, they said in the first place that its our duty and fault if the baby have abnormalities"

"If i got a lucky clients, they gave us compensation money", Taehyung added.

"The babies with abnormalities that was rejected by the clients will be send to orphanage", he said sadly.

"Don't worry, i hope it will not happen to us. And if the baby have disabilities, I will accept them though, they're angels"Jungkook said that made the other felt happy.

He wasn't a rude guy. Taehyung thought

"Anyway, when they will inject my sperms to your womb though?" Jungkook asked.

"Depends on you, Sir Jeon".

"Whenever you're free. If you want tomorrow , i can call my noona so they can prepare for clinical test".

"Okay okay....", Jungkook agrees, then smiled. "Maybe we can do that by next week". A sudden question light up in JK'S mind.

"Wait, i will give you the sperms by injects but their is no egg cells their? So whom?"

"Mine", Taehyung said shortly.

"So it means, its our kid?.."

Our, Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach because of that word slipped pass Jungkook's mouth.

"Yep, Don't worry, its normal for surrogates like men their are lots of tendency like that happens".

Taehyung said, but inside he felt hurt that after a year, if ever the baby will born, the memories unknown by the idea of having a mother.

"O..kay, i think my questions is answered now, we should head back inside, my father will think something not nice", Jungkook smiled.

"We're now friends right remember that".

Taehyung nodded.

" We shouldn't feel awkward. We have to be with ach other for months, so communication is very important", Jungkook said in finality.

After the small talk, they head out and go back to the mansion dining room.

...

Author's Note:

Being unfamiliar in some stuffs does not mean you are a dumb person. You can ask questions , but make sure to choose an appropriate word and a person to ask. To avoid the wrong interpretation of other people to you. :)