27

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Taehyung woke up in the park were he used to visit when he was part of the surrogate community. This is the park were he felt so lively as he enjoys a little freedom and the wind breeze dampening on his cheeks.

But now, it does not feel the same, he wanted to hide himself, he wanted to be invisible or leaves immediately. He wanted to be in the place were he can breath peacefully again, not here.

He remembers the suspicious smiles and action that the staffs showed to him last night. They were not usually kind to him, knowing that he is a special male whom conceived a child from a famous and religious clan.

He was not treated right the whole time. The maid's roles is supposed to be his helper around the mansion as he take care of the child. They rarely smile to him nor greets him, as if he is invisible. They sometimes cooked, but it's tasteless soup and he wondered how he can produce gallons of milks from it.

In his last day, he was confused at how they treated him so sweetly. They prepared his food which is very tasty, they cleaned up the baby's room with no dust left and smiled at them. He was happy at first but he didn't realize that they will do this to him.

A celebration for others, a nightmare to him.

He missed Taegguk so much. He hoped that they'll take care of him

He also wishes that Jungkook is here, but he guess they were the slaves dogs, following the king's footsteps.

A slave of destiny.

What a life isn't?

He inspected the bags beside him. All of this were his clothes when he first meet the old Jeon. The other bags includes some snacks, bottled water and his phone. None of his art materials and books is here, they'll probably throw it away.

He saddened, those books and paintings meant so much to him.

The sun rises and teh place begins to fill in by kids and adults doing their personal stuffs . He stood up and walk in the direction of the public restroom, he felt the need to pee.

He was about to go inside when he bumped into someone. A man looked at him from head to toe, the eyes implies that he is judging him on the back of his mind. He felt conscious about his physical features and covered his left hand with birth mark to his right hand. The man rolls his eyes, he did not even bother to apologize.

He went inside the cubicle and does his morning routine, he felt a bit of stinging pain in his lower parts from giving birth . He hadn't heal yey, they did not provide the proper medication for newly give birth. Good thing that his body understand his situation, they heal on their own and just bleeds a little though he feels the pain still.

After washing his face, he decided to go to the important place, somewhere that someone will accept him for being him.

Everything that is currently happening in his life is already cruel to live with.

He carried his bags and went to Korean Surrogacy Center building only to see a picture of him posted on the clear sliding door.

He is no longer part of the surrogate community just because his client liked him

The place whom he considered his home throw him away like some trash.

The place were his personality developed removing him from being part of it.

Until he reminisce the moments were Jungsun told him the deal. He was removed because of Jungsun's power.

The tears beginning to pool in his eyes.

Everything is his mistakes. He was tired already, it was not even a half of the day.

He left, no reason to be there at all.

Taehyung became a beggar for weeks. He don't have enough meal for the past few days. The reason is he also gives some foods to his now fellow beggars.

He hated it.

He hated how he is experiencing this because of someone's mistakes.

He needs to stop the drama.

Nothing will happen after all.

.
.
.
.

Taehyung woke up from a light tap on his shoulder, he clears his eyesight to see a stranger smiling so lovingly at him.

The Man is wearing a suit, dress so nice and tall. A bit taller than Jungkook.

"Hey", the male says

"Hmm?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes, and no, I am with some friends who were beggars", he replies.

"May I ask what's your name Mister?"

"I'm Taehyung"

"Want some help? I can give you that"

Taehyung's eyes widen. Then the unknown male is already offering his hands to him. He is a stranger but he needs anyone's help, he can't live with this situation.

The male offered to carry his bag but he refused and decided to carry it on his own.

He followed the guy as they went inside the black Fortuner.

He was silent the whole time as the driver droves off to the unknown direction.

"Sir"

"Yes", the male answers him instantly.

"You know me, may I ask your name?", He ask hesitantly.

"I'm Mingyu. Kim Mingyu"

Small update again 'cause I won't be as active as usual. See you guys next, possibly 🥲