12

Third person point of view

Jungkook invited Taehyung to their company to meet his older hyungs. It wasn't necessary yet he feel like Taehyung needed it instead of staying in his house the whole time.

It was early in the morning when the CEO ask him if the surrogate wanted to go out for while, then the other immediately agreed, he got bored being in the house the whole time after he conceive.

When they entered the building, most of the employees gawked as they see their boss with unfamiliar male by his side.

They were confused because their boss doesn't bring someone who had no relation in businesses. They thought of being nosy but then they remembered that having a job is important thing rather than gossiping and nosing to other's life including their boss.

Taehyung hang his head low, feeling uncomfortable from multiple pair of eyes. He felt Jeongguk patting his back whispering that no one is staring at him anymore. The other added that his employees might be scared of losing their job.

When Taehyung look up and gazed his eyes around the building, he saw how beautiful the placed is.

The colors of the ground floor consist of matte gray tiles and maroon. The receptionist and waiting area has beige paints and furnitures. There is also a huge painting of Mr. Jungsun.

Taehyung followed Jungkook as they ride the elevator to the top floor and as they enter his office.

Taehyung took the couch and sit. He feels tired a little bit as he is now carrying not fully human being in his tummy.

"You tired? Taehyung?", The mentioned male nod. Jeongguk was about to walked out of the room when the other stopped him.

"We're you going, Mr. Jeon if may I ask?", Taehyung said

"I will get you some liquid to drink", Jungkook uttered.

"No need", and Jeongguk notice that Taehyung is also carrying a basket of food and bottle of water.

"What the..."

"You're hurrying to go to this office to recognize that I am carrying your lunch and of course I brought bottled water for me"

"I didn't see you carrying the basket earlier. And I kinda ask my hyungs to eat here. I planned to order takeout from some restaurants near the building", Jeongguk said.

Taehyung is thirsty so he drank his bottled water before he answered Jeongguk. "Sorry Sir. I got really thirsty on our way here. Why didn't you tell me? I can prepare more foods so that we don't need to buy outside".

"I was the one who decide and will pay for it so it's okay. Besides the only reason you're here is to meet my hyungs and bear my child though", Jeongguk said, which is true in the first place.

"Okay"

"I have a lot of things to do. Just stay there or do anything you want. You can roam around the building if you already done resting".

Taehyung stood up. "You said I can go right? I will go to the garden, where is it?"

"Top floor", Jeongguk said not looking at him. His focus is on the stacks of papers on his table.

Taehyung left him.

-

The silver haired male is currently walking through the elevator. As he enter the said ride, he met a red haired male inside. The male has feline features. He is wearing a white polo partnered with stripe blue/skyblue necktie and plain black pants.