36

Note: Some scenes might not be good to everyone, beware!

It took over a month for Jungkook to find courage to face his father. For years, he tried to forgot his own blood's whereabouts to be able to continue his life considering that he had a child to take care of.

Today, he decided step aside his anxiety and follow what he thought is right for the moment. He asks for Taehyung's approval to do it, the male is supportive about this but when he ask for him to come with him, the other refuses.

He understands. He knows that Taehyung is still affected on what Jungsun had done to him and there's still a wrinkling fear whenever the old man was mentioned.

It's weekend, a perfect timing to go the old mansion were he lived years ago.

He woked up early in the morning, Taehyung is still sleeping beside him so he just pecked his forehead then headed to the bathroom and took a shower. He go down and met Mingyu who just came back from his morning run.

"Morning Jung!", Mingyu greeted him with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning Gu!", He smiled back.

"We're are you heading?", the taller man asks

"To my father..", he mumbles dismissively.

Mingyu hums, "best of luck for you man! Call us when you need help".

"Thanks gyu!", Jungkook turns his head clutching the handle of his car when the other male said something.

"I hope you'll be home early. We will have a guest later. They are really special people to the family ", Mingyu added.

Jungkook first headed to the psychiatric hospital were he could ask for help. From the headlines and his previous researches, it was stated that Jungsun goes delusional for two years already and no one is trying to rescue the old man. The mansion is still alive but the Jeon industry is also bankrupt for two years.

He didn't thought that leaving his father will end up like this.

Because as far as he remember his father was a strong man. He never saw him cry nor gives up on his own battle. Never saw him cry when his grandfather cry or when he misses his birth mother.

[It was something that every man should know. It's okay to cry, to tell your feeling, to give up because men is also a human. Emotions is valid, opinion is valid (but not in all courses) Crying and giving doesn't mean you're weak, it's part of learning to be a stronger person]

Hospital car followed him to the mansion. When he came inside, the gate is unlocked, the garden is messy. Everything.

The paints outside faded from not taking care of it. The plants is not watered and the fountain is dry.

He slowly came inside and he heard ruckus and stomps of feet's and an unknown man present in front of him holding a baseball bat.

He have a long hair in his beard, charcoals in his body, uncombed white hair and bad smell. He looks similar

Then he realized that it's his father

He tried to touch him but the other male step back. Still holding the bat who he is holding and gripping tightly.

TW // HALLUCINATIONS

"WHO ARE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY MANSION! NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COME HERE! "

the old man shouts at them, in that moment the nurses and psychiatrist came inside, ready to get the famous man who got delusional.

"Father", Jungkook mumbles.