33

Taehyung drove off his car and went to their mansion. He learned how to drive two years ago when his older brother convinced him so that he can go wherever he want without asking asking drivers. After he learned to drive, his parents bought him a red velvet Fortuner as a gift of the anniversary after they found out his real parents.

Taehyung played nursery rhymes on the car radio so that Taegguk would not be bored the whole ride. He was surprised that his child is a great listener and obeys in everything.

Jungkook thought him the right manners and he is very proud at how the father can discipline his child without the use of force, shouts and things for him to learn the lesson.

Taehyung saw a bakery so he decided to stop by for a second and buy sweets so that his mom would not scold him for sleeping to others home.

He unbuckled Taegguk's seatbelts and carried the child to go inside the shop. Taegguk happily wraps his arms in his mother's neck. He likes being carried like this.

They were greeted by the staffs, which they returned politely.

"Gukkie choose anything you want", Taehyung whispers to his child as he bring him down.

Taegguk runs and windows in the glass cabinets were different bread and pastries in the trays is served.

He watch his child wonders around as he choose his snacks. The child has the same doe eyes like his father, it shines like the star from the way he got excited by just a simple food.

He notice how the child likes breads, same at how he craved this kinds of foods when he was pregnant with Taegguk.

"Mama, can I have banana bread and strawberry shortcake..?"

"Of course gukkie, let's go to the counter", he held the innocent child.

Taehyung observes and alert because of Taegguk. He promised Jungkook to take care of him while the father was gone for a few hours.

"Hi Sir, I'm going to have a whole serving of strawberry shortcake, two packs of banana breads, brazo de Mercedes, a quarter slice of mocha flavored cake and three packs of cookies"

"Are you a surrogate Sir", the cashier ask, Taehyung stilled at the question.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

The cashier shrugs, "No, it's just weird to see some creatures like you to lurk around wearing a fancy outfit and a little child", the person said, as if he did not offended anyone.

Taehyung breaths deeply, trying himself not to cry. He composed himself then look at the staffs again. " I'm sorry sir but just please do your job and do not interfer with my personal matters. Thank you very much" he said more politely.

Good thing Taegguk was too busy to care with his surroundings. He enjoys wandering around the place.

The staffs obeyed quietly, did not even apologize on what he did.

Few minutes later, they got their orders and went out the shop. This was actually the main reasons he was hesitant to go back in the country. The country is not developing their perspective. They were not growing. They were still in the old traditions and beliefs, were women and special men were nothing but as a child carrier. It added the fact that many of them have egos, prides and mysogynist.

[ a/n: I would like to apologize for using Korea as the country to represent the story. It was sudden to use this and it will be the last time to mention the country. The ideas above pertains to all countries around the world that are still living in a misogynistic and men leaders only type of society. I hope the future generations would not live like this. Do not say 'Equality for Everyone', but believe that men are the only one can lead and proceed to dictate the life women's lives and choice. The current generation like us should never repeat some of the things that ancestors taught us. Instead of Equality, Equity for everyone. Give others the freedom to express themselves no matter their gender identity are. Women were not just a mere house worker, a child and pleasure to serve their husband. Let the women choose the life she wanted]