37

Jungkook took almost three days to have courage and talk to his Mom about his father's condition. It stresses him out so he knows that he needs to take it out in order for him to feel free of the bag he is carrying.

He wants to make sure that his Mom is also emotionally and mentally healthy enough to hear the other side of the story.

He went to the guest room where his Mom is currently staying while his step brother Wonwoo is having a date with Mingyu and his son at some malls near the house. His step father is apparently busy with something together with Taehyeong, leaving their Mother's and him. Taehyung is quite busy in an art bizarre few blocks away from the household.

He knocks slightly, letting Hyuna know his appearance. "Maa, may I talk to you..", he says outside the door.

"Kook is that you..?"

"Yes Maa"

"Please come in son"

Jungkook came inside to see his Mom in the bed holding a small book, he saw some lines of tears in his face.

"Come here my big baby..", Hyuna says, opening his arms as she waits for the hug. Jungkook came fast and hugged his mom.

"May I ask what do you need kookie?..", his mother said softly, voice felt so warm.

Jungkook pulls away, then looks straight at his mother's eyes.

"Can I talk to you about Dad.. perhaps", he hesitantly ask

Hyuna sighed sadly. " What happened to your father?"

Jungkook pulled out the mixtape in his pocket. "Last Saturday, I went to the mansion because there is a report about how the company got bankrupt and dad's mental health is also not good. I saw him differently. He looks destroyed and unhealthy. Then when I look for the things in that mansion I was surprised with everything I saw and one of these is the mixtape. When I decoded it, the numbers means Mi Amore'. I played the video and I saw my young self and many videos of our memories.. with you"

"We look so happy in the video and I can't help but get jealous because I never got the chance to experience the same happiness as I grow older. At some point, I wished to be in that time so that I could be able to see how precious my life was before.. with a complete and happy parents ", Jungkook pinched his lips using his teeth, trying to suppress his cries in front of his mom.

Hyuna instinctively pulls his son for a hug. She rubs his son's back.

"I'm sorry that you have to experience that kind of pain. During those years, everything was a mess. The standard for women was not good and those consequences, the children of that generation are mostly affected. I hated myself for leaving you but that was the best thing I could do that year".

"Your grandfather was the main reason why I needed to escape. Your father and I, liked each other. He didn't know how his father is trying to manipulate him and did not fight for me. For us so the only thing I could do is to leave. I was supposed to bring you but I don't have money to sustain your needs so then I let you be with your father and you can have the future that is best for you"

"I apologize Kook", Hyuna says, expressing his deep and honest apology.

Jungkook didn't budge at all, which means that he wants to hear another kind of story.

"I got the best life after a few years of meeting my husband now. He accepted me for who I am, he gave me a home, food to fill my stomach. He also let my own wings fly and I got the chance to study and got own job. To learn the life that was given to me the time I was born. I fell in love the second time, but I was the right person. He is a kind and loving man. He fought for me when my in-laws did not want me until they accepted me as I am".