Chapter 26 - Villains 101

Start from the beginning

"In the world, there exist multiple kinds of villains. Some, are by nature, deadlier than others. Today we will talk about villains whose conviction far exceeds rational thought. This type of villain holds strongly to their beliefs and cannot be convinced or reasoned with. Weak-willed or inexperienced heroes won't stand a chance against this kind of villain and should not engage under any circumstances."

"STOP TALKING SHIT DEKU!" Bakugo cried out. "IF THOSE VILLAINS TRY ANYTHING, I'LL BEAT THEM INTO A BLOODY PULP!". Everyone fell silent as Bakugo's claim rang out through the gym, gobsmacked that Bakugo had just talked to a teacher like that. Everyone except Deku.

"Will you?" Deku asked calmly, before beckoning him forward. "Come forward Bakugo."

Bakugo walked towards Deku, becoming increasingly infuriated by this punk. That bored expression on his face, acting like he's better than him-

"Let's test out your theory, hmm?" Deku asked. "Let's say I am a psychotic villain who wants to kill you. You are a new and inexperienced hero who thinks he's hot shit. Let's see how well that goes, shall we?" Deku asked, closing his eyes.

"Shut up Deku!" Bakugo yelled, blasting himself forward. "I'm gonna FUCK YOU-"

Bakugo stopped, the fear in his heart rising. He forced himself to a stop, fearing the thing in front of him. He had only felt this hear once before, at the USJ, when...

Bakugo realized a second too late. He looked up at Deku, only to see what was left of him. What stood before him was a casket of pure bloodlust and rage; an avatar of wrath and hatred.

"What's the matter Bakugo?" Deku asked, the smile on his face showing the side of Deku he kept suppressed. "Aren't you a hero?" He turned to the rest of the class, all of whom were also completely frozen in fear. "Aren't you ALL heroes?!" No-one responded. They couldn't. They couldn't move... anything. "COME ON!", Deku yelled, "COME AND GET ME! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF! SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!"

"Alright, that's enough," Aizawa said, stepping forward. "Playtime's over Deku." He activated his quirk, erasing Deku's.

...

But it didn't work.

Deku was still emanating that aura of true evil that even Aizawa was struggling to work through. How? Aizawa thought to himself. None of the staff had been explicitly told that Deku was quirkless, only having read the file Naomasa had given them, for which it read N/A. Was he immune? he thought, the seeds of fear in his heart now starting to grow. Thankfully, Deku chose to stop of his own accord, pulling at his tie and forcing the monster back under his control.

"Relax Aizawa, I wasn't gonna hurt them," Deku said. "That was simply a demonstration. And quite an effective one, based on the results," Deku said, turning to the students, who were all shaking from the terror withdrawal.

"Now you see what you will face every day on the streets of Japan," Deku called out. "Not all villains are as strong as I am, but you must not underestimate them. If you do, you will already have lost." Deku walked toward them, causing them to jump back in fear, still recovering from the incident. "Once you have conquered the fear that resides in your heart, you will have taken a large step to become unstoppable. You may become stronger than All Might. Heck, you may even become stronger than me. But not yet. And with that," He walked away from them, towards the exit. And with a clap of his hands, he cried out:

"Class dismissed!"

Later...

The students of Class 1-A had gathered in the living room once more to discuss the events of the day. Eventually, the topic turned to Deku's first lesson, and well...