Most of the place was just water, and in the water there were several boats, nothing big, but still nothing to scoff at.

And there was another platform, this part of solid land. That platform looked much bigger, mostly on the fact that the dry area wasn't filled with boats but chariots instead.

I swam to the dry part to check them out. The chariots were lined up in row, not sure why they'd be down here though, heck how did they even get down here? There's only one entrance and that's filled with water.

That's what I thought until I noticed the buttons and the giant metal door.

I guess this entire thing must be the Posiedon cabin's personal transportation shed.

Observe

Name: Bunker 3

Bio: during the demi-god civil war, a war fought between the Greeks and greco-roman demigods, the Greeks who lived in camp half-blood at the time made 12 bunkers for 12 cabins, this is the Poseidon bunker. Its main use was to be a naval base that also deployed ground troops, this bunker stands out particularly because of the fact that it was made by the hands of the cyclopes using orichalchum.

Attributes:

Hidden door: from the outside the door is easily overlooked.

Vehicle array: this bunker keeps an array of nautical vehicles and chariots

Chariot of pelops: this bunker contains the chariot of pelops, the best chariot in the world

Divine metal: +50% damage against monsters but does no damage to mortals

What damage could I do? Am I going to rip out one of the colonnades and use it as a bat?

Or, if I continue to follow this string, which is leading to a small door, I might find something cool. Popping the cap off riptide, I poked open the door.

Inside I found something beyond awesome, a fucking load of nothing. Just a string leading to the middle of the room, which had a skylight spotlighting it like Indiana Jones.

I looked around the room, it had the same architecture as the outside, except the floor, the bricks were styled in a pattern to resemble a nautilus shell. And one of the walls had a large map of camp half-blood.

The map was much larger than the one annabeth gave me, it almost covered the section of the wall that it hung on, it was also much more worn out compared to annabeth's and it was much more detailed, in the bottom right corner, just below the compass rose, there was a date.

November 3rd 1862.

The map was made during the civil war, not the demi-god civil war. Or maybe they're one in the same.

The thought creeped me out.

Wait, I thought American history was just mythological history shrouded in mysteries and lies. How much of American history is real?

I never thought about it before but I've just been introduced to a whole new world. And that world might just fill in the gaps of history in... well, history.

Exactly how much of history has been influenced? How far does the gods' influence over mortals reach?

I decided to stop thinking about that and go back to looking at the string that led into the middle of the room.

Going with the gut feeling that got me into trouble at school, I walked directly into the light.

Ping: room activated, bunker 3 training room.