15. Last Dance?

It's his birthday today, After all these years it was always him and Yoongi, celebrating his birthday, dancing on silly songs and going to sleep with Hoseok all tangled up in the arms of the older.

This time he wants to explore more on his birthday, and since Hoseok was now allow to do as he please in the mansion so he invited his closest group of friends that include Luna and vminkook. He wonders if Yoongi will even show up, because Hoseok still haven't signed on those property papers which means the older was still in the charge, so he'll be busy with all paperwork and business.

The same morning Taehyung, jimin and jungkook came to mansion but with jung's guard by their side. Because they wants to make sure they are truly his friends.

After the guards bowed and left. they all wished Hoseok a happy birthday. "My little party is at night! What are you guys doing here at 10 am?" He asked feeling overwhelmed by the love.

Taehyung came with a thick sticky note bundle with a puppy drawn on the cover. He sat right beside Hoseok, invading all of his personal space.

“What’s your favourite kind of cake?”

“Uhm- chocolate. Why?”

The guitarist scribbled down something in the pad and then looked back to Hoseok. “beauty and the beast is your favourite Disney movie, right?”

“Mhm.”

“What colour do you like the best?”

Hoseok finds this new because Yoongi never ask him these kind of questions because his guardian already knew what his type was.

“What’s with all the questions?” Hoseok asked.

“Planning for you birthday celebration, of course!” jimin screamed, bouncing on his heels.

“You don’t have to do that.” Hoseok blushed.

"We want to! Now what colour do you want the icing?”

“You can pick it, Tae” he said.

Taehyung smiled. “No, it’s your cake!” He scribbled something else on the pad and Hoseok went to peek, but Taehyung flattened it against his chest with a big grin. “No ruining the surprise!”

It went on. Even Jungkook became just as secretive and Hoseok soon named him tae’s little minion. The jikook duo was constantly helping Taehyung out, preventing cooks, servants and Hoseok from entering the kitchen, and keeping him away from the little sticky note pad. Soon enough, even luna had joined in. She kept Hoseok occupied with a puzzle, but Hoseok knew what she was doing.

“This is driving me crazy. I love but also hate surprises,” Hoseok grumbled.

“It is not a bad surprise,” Luna soothed. She fixed another tiny piece into the puzzle that was slowly growing. “I am nearly certain you will enjoy it.”

Hoseok sighed, his bangs fluffing forward as he did so. “I guess it’s nice to see Taehyung so happy about something. He's always worried about you.”

“I’m merely enjoying the peace that their occupation is bringing me.”

They laughed. “Of course you are.”

Soon enough, evening came along, when he entered his room to get dressed he noticed a little present sitting at the end of his bed. It was neatly wrapped with green graph paper. Hoseok flicked open the tag attached the bow, perfectly centered on top.

Little one,

I do not like exchanging gifts out in the open. This way, there is no pressure for you to pretend to enjoy the item I have picked out. I hope it is sufficient. If it is not to your satisfaction, you may always return it with no judgement from me.