2. what if?

Sound of moans and growls fill the room, the beautiful girl being settled on Yoongi's lap trying to make more friction between them and seizing him deep down. "ahh A-agust more" feeling herself on cloud nine as she was about to spurt, she hears Yoongi's deep growl "ahh Hoseokah" and the moment he said the name he reached his end.

After getting their breathing calm the girll get herself off of Yoongi's lap. she lay beside an exhausted, naked and drunk Yoongi. "again your little hoseokie huh" luna smirk, hearing a groan from Yoongi "I wonder when will you tell him your emotions that you have been keeping in your heart since......forever" luna asserted, looking at Yoongi's emotionless exterior.

Hwang Luna and min Yoongi have been friends since their school days, like all other girls luna also had crush on Yoongi the tall, blonde, gorgeous basketball team's captain and topper of the class.

All the teachers and students sworn over him. you can't blame them it is the great min Yoongi we are talking about.

It was a daily routine for Yoongi to find love notes in his locker, gifts inside his desk and words of adoration written upon his desk.

The girls who would confess their love to him would only get... "my heart already belongs to someone else".

Luna was also one of those girls but instead of doing cute girl shit, she proposed Yoongi at gunpoint saying she will kill him if he said the same dialogue to her but Yoongi being Yoongi said the same thing with a straight face without showing any trepidation and fear.

Yoongi found luna different from others so that's how they end up being best friends but they don't know how this friendship turns into friends with benefit! well Yoongi often come to luna when he had any type of argument with hoseok and Luna already being In love with Yoongi, would help him with open arms. Suggesting him how he should be gentle and calm with the younger.

But one time they both got hella drunk and did what they shouldn't.

Yoongi felt so bad he felt like he cheated on Hoseok when they both were not in a relationship, to begin with. Ever since that one time, this happened again. (Twice)

Yoongi's friends and his school\college fellows always wonder Even after having this much scrutiny and fame why Yoongi was still single. Yeah, he did dated few girls in school here and there, but that ceased as soon as Yoongi saw the little boy playing in the garden, he used to like hoseok as a brother but that soon changed as time goes by.

Yoongi never paid attention to others curious gazes. Just being by Hoseok's side made him happy inside out.

Luna was the only one in his friend's group who knew about Hoseok, to say she was jealous would be your first impression of her right? Well, she was jealous but not in a toxic way.

Yoongi also knows about luna's intentions, he trusted her because she was the closest to him after his sunshine.

Luna wore her clothes, Yoongi was still in the same position, exhausted and in pain, "so what happened this time Romeo boy?" Luna said looking at herself in the mirror of her room "what got our great Agust D of mafia world so depressed that he isn't even able to utter a single word out of his hot mouth?".

Looking at Yoongi through the mirror luna realizes something crucial has happened since Yoongi never behave like this. now the girl was actually in apprehension, because Yoongi has never been this quiet what got into him? she knows that it must be something related to Hoseok but what is the actual reason for Yoongi being in this dilemma.

She stood up and walks towards him as she came near she saw glints of tears in the corner of Yoongi's eyes.

This is the first time she saw few drops of tears in his eyes the strong rebellious Yoongi, she gasps "agust talk to me please you're scaring me." She said, concern in her voice was present.

After few seconds Yoongi mumbled, "He wants me to die." Yoongi looks toward luna "am I that bad? I want him to stay in the mansion why won't he listen to me!?" Yoongi said in such a small vulnerable voice that even luna got tears in her eyes. "Agust I always advise you to give the poor boy some freedom. he is still young let him enjoy his life." she said feeling sympathetically toward Hoseok she knows how stubborn, overprotective Yoongi is when it comes to the younger.

"Of course he will feel this way but trust me I have met Hoseok lots of time I know he said that just because you put so many restrictions on him. deep down he himself knows that he can't live without you." she stated.

Yoongi sits up "you don't understand, I want him to be saf–". Luna cut him in between "ohh just shut the fuck up it's been a while since you quit the mafia world now who the fuck will mess uo with you?!" she said feeling frustrated with Yoongi. 

"But what if something happens to him if I let him go out? his heart is not of smooth marble," Yoongi looks at the bedsheets softly touching and caressing It with his hand. he continues, "his heart is made of delicate sheets of paper so thin you can see your fingers through...." Yoongi sigh sadly "should I ever chose to hand it to others?" Yoongi questioned, a frown plastered on his handsome face.

"Agust NO his heart needs nest of love and freedom to rest, to exist in feathers of truth & sovereignty. do you think he will be lost in the euphoria of you, if you imprison him in that golden cage of a mansion?" She scowls, "what is the problem in living there he have everything he wants, the servants, the clothes, the food everything he wants I give it to him why is it so important for him to go outside?" Yoongi half-shouted through greethed-teeth his temper getting out of control.

Luna gives him a sad sarcastic grimace, "Yeah you are right he has it all but it cost him everything".

Yoongi keeps glaring at her not comprehending her way of talk. He stood up, took the vodka bottle, and walk toward the big windows of luna's room.

He saw the lights of the city. He took big gulps and closed his eyes the image of innocently smiling Hoseok came in front of his eyes. He opened his eyes and saw his friend coming toward his way.

"Agust you need to open your eyes please we don't imprison the people we love," she said softly holding Yoongi face in her hands. "you also want him to go out and join college?" He asked hoping she will say no but what she said was the opposite.

"of course he deserves it like any other kid, doesn't he?" She queried, shrugging her shoulders off.

"But what if someone hurt him or som–"  luna pull her hair in frustration "aghhh I ain't explaining anymore imaa just start barking" she  put her hands on Yoongi's shoulder.

She took a deep breath, Yoongi can tell she wanted to scream but she chose to whisper out, but the whisper were loud enough. she quickly bring her mouth near Yoongi's ear and said,

"The older he gets he will realize more things." 

With that being said, she left an awestruck Yoongi in her room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.