They returned back to the dorm right as they were preparing dinner. Midoriya was nearly in a panic to get a portion while Bakugo was a bit more aggressive about it. (Y/n) was just – once again – enjoying the interactions she witnessed.

(Y/n) ran upstairs to change out of her uniform clothes – she knew the dinner wouldn't be as enjoyable if she were still in her uniform. She pulled on a black tank-top and topped it with a cream-colored cardigan, pairing it with a white, gray, and tan plaid skirt.

She ran back downstairs, assisting as much as she could with the meal.

Once the hot pot was fully prepared, she sat next to Bakugo, who was next to Kirishima, on the couch. She bumped against his shoulder once she got her food, causing him to turn back towards her.

With a slight smirk, one that had a kind smile hidden underneath, he pressed a long kiss to her cheek. This may have been the first time in a long time where things genuinely felt normal.

Even in all the chaos and hardships, taking those moments to just enjoy the time (Y/n) had with the people who care for her, was everything.

(Y/n) sat in her room, her costume case resting on her bed in front of her. She had it open, the mask pulled out and resting in her lap. Beside her, she had some polish and a rag – she noticed some smudge marks before and after the last training session and decided to clean it off.

Knock, knock, knock.

She didn't even look up from the mask, continuing to polish it. Her eyes lit up for a brief second, checking to see who was behind the door.

She held her hand towards the door, enveloping it in a yellow glow. She snapped her fingers, the lock clicking as she called out, "Come on in!"

The glow around her hand faded and she went back to polishing her mask. Bakugo stepped into the room, closing the door behind him again.

"I'm surprised you locked that," he commented, walking into the room. He took her desk chair, turning it as he sat across from her in it. "Usually you're open for dumbasses to come in at any time."

"So that's why you come in here so much," she quipped without even looking up.

Bakugo slid back out of the chair. "Okay, I'm out." He made his way back to the door.

(Y/n) laughed a bit, putting the mask back into her case. She held her hand out, creating a small shield in front of him and blocking him from the door.

"I'm kidding," she said. "You're not as bad as the rest."

He turned around, walking over and sitting on the bed next to her. "Gee, thanks."

She leaned over, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You are so welcome."

(Y/n) was leaning back into her seat, only to be stopped when Bakugo grabbed her face. He pulled her in, pressing his lips against hers for a deeper kiss.

When they finally parted, (Y/n)'s breath hitched. "That was... really something," she practically whispered. "Did you just come in here for that or...?"

"Usually you're the one who does all the relationship talks." He rubbed his thumb lightly against her cheek. "I think it's my turn, this time."

"Okay." She sat back as he let go of her. "What's up?"

"You know that I... I love you, right?"

"Yes. Of course – and I love you too."

"Good... good." He took her hand, running his thumb over her knuckles. "I have been in love with you for as long as I can remember – it just took me this long to realize it. It was never anything new and that will never change."

(Y/n) could feel the butterflies in her stomach becoming more aggressive. "Katsuki... what are you trying to tell me?"

"I just wanted to ask what our plans for the future are since our first year here is almost over." Bakugo placed his other hand on hers. "It's not that deep – I just want to know where you and me are headed."

She couldn't help but let her lips curl into a smile. "That's a good thing to ask." She turned away, closing her case with her free hand and placing it down on the floor beside her bed. She readjusted her position, sitting on her feet as she fully turned to face him.

"I'm hoping that we'll be able to continue our relationship through high school." She could feel his grip on her hand tightening. "I want to graduate with you and fight alongside you for the rest of my life. I don't think I could picture myself with anyone else."

His own lips turned to a smile. "That's all I ever wanted to hear."

He pulled her hand to him, pulling her along as well. She fell into his chest, his lips crashing against hers. She was surprised at first, but not for long as she sunk into the kiss.

He pulled away for a brief moment as he said, "I'm never letting you go, dumbass."

She pressed her hand against his cheek, her fingers creeping back to run through his pointed hair. "Then don't." She pressed her lips against his again, not wanted to pull away ever.