forty-eight

reader's pov

The next week goes by like a breeze as the girls get through their second week of promotions. Performances got better and it's now their first official fansign. I can already tell how excited they are to interact with the fans.

Lee's words to me about being extremely careful during the meet come back. The idea of any rude fans trying to insult these girls irks me, my blood boiling fast. I'm currently walking to the dorm to pick the girls up. No jacket on today as I'm going to reveal my tattoo to Minnie and the girls.

I decided to hold back on it for awhile so it can heal a bit more. I knock on their door and I'm greeted by Soojin who's in the middle of brushing her hair. Her smile shows up and I chuckle while offering a hug,

"Good morning, JinJin. You sleep well?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah, I was able to fall asleep early. I guess I was really tired from the past schedules."

I pat her shoulder.

"Understandable. You girls have been working so hard, it's best to take a little break. Today, you'll get to see just how much you affect Korea. If someone faints in front of you, just call me over," I tease and she smacks my shoulder softly.

She excuses herself to her room and I walk to Minnie's. After knocking on the door, she answers that I can come in. I twist the knob and peek my head in to see her trying out different outfits in front of her mirror. I grin and walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. My chin rests on her shoulder as I admire her reflection.

"Good morning, beautiful." She smiles and turns her head to kiss me. I keep her there for a few more moments before pulling away. Her hand caresses my chin before she turns her attention back to the mirror.

"I can't decide on an outfit." She pouts and I chuckle. I look back on her bed and see two more outfits laid out. One is an oversized dress shirt with black trousers, the other being denim shorts with a plaid shirt.

I look back to her current outfit and see her wearing a suit jacket and matching pants with a white crop top inside.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you already know what I'm gonna say..." She rolls her eyes at me.

"That I look good in all of them?" I nod with a smirk and kiss her cheek. She pouts and pushes me away. I land on her chair and I place my hands over my heart, giving a hurt expression.

"You're no help!" she whines and I laugh.

"Okay, how about you wear a crop inside the plaid shirt. You can wear the jean shorts or the black jeans." I place my chin onto my hand and watch her think about my suggestion. She walks to her bed and grabs the clothes I just pointed at.

She goes into her closet and gets dressed while I wait patiently. Walking out, I see my beautiful angel looking amazing as always. I point to her mirror and she sees herself, looking pleased.

"I'll wear shorts since it'll be too much black if I wear the jeans. Thank you, baby!" She sits on my lap and gives me kisses all over my face. I just let her keep kissing, enjoying ever single second.

She stops and I keep my eyes closed. They finally open to see her giving me a teasing smile while I blush.

"Thank you, baby. Please call me over everyday so I can help with you outfit choices. I want this reward again." She rolls her eyes with a smile and kisses my forehead. I raise my right hand up to hold her cheek and she catches my wrist in her hand.

Her eyes examine the tattoo and smile.

"This is such a cute tattoo! What does it mean?" I look into her eyes and feel all my happiness crowd my heart.