seven

minnie's pov

My eyes open slowly as I sit up on my bed. It's the next morning and me and the girls are planning on going to the mall today. I smile remembering what happened yesterday. I finally got Y/N's number and I was able to prank her a little too.

Her face when she saw me throw away the cup was adorable. I immediately grabbed my phone and checked to see if she texted me again after yesterday. Sadly, there were no new messages other than my group chat talking about the mall.

Should I text her 'good morning'? I thought to myself.

After a few minutes of thinking, I finally decided to text her. To my surprise, my phone dings and I see a new message.

fr: rainy cutie 💖

'good morning, beautiful.
i'm here downstairs if you wanna
see me ;)'

My cheeks grew warm and I squeezed them before leaning back onto my pillows and squealing.

"Oh my god! This girl is gonna make me have a heart attack..." I whisper.

to: rainy cutie 💖

'good morning!
i just woke up but
i'll come down soon..'

I bit my lips as I waited for her reply, clutching my pillow to my chest.

fr: rainy cutie 💖

'okay, ill be waiting for you, beautiful'

I squealed again before throwing my phone next to me. My heart is beating so fast for some girl I just met three days ago. I head to the bathroom and shower. I do my morning routine and get myself some clothes to meet her downstairs.

I settled on black trousers and my blue cotton sweater. I rush outside my room and head for the door when I heard a voice.

"Woahhh! What's got you in such a rush, unnie?" Soyeon asks me.

I look to face her and blush before answering.

"Uh- Uhmm.. I'm gonna go meet someone downstairs.." I say before turning the handle before she can reply. However, she beats me to it.

"Lemme guess... Y/N-ssi?" she said with a teasing tone.

"Yah!" I reply shyly.

"Haha! It's okay, unnie. Go meet her! By the way, Yuqi told me she works at the cafe now. Guess I'll go downstairs more often.." she said while eyeing my reaction.

I just blushed before opening the door and I heard her laugh before I closed it. I shook my head before making my way to the elevator. I arrive at the main floor and see a couple other idols and staff ordering already. I check the time and notice it's already 10:30. I bow to the other idols and staff as I make my way to the line.

I see her talking to the idols with a cute smile while tapping in their orders. After a few more customers, it was finally my turn to order. She sees me and displays that attractive smile once again. But when she shows it to me, it somehow feels different. She keeps her eyes on mine as I walk up and greet her. There's more people around so I had to be careful with how I acted.

"Good morning, beautiful," she whispers to me and smiles.

I looked down and blushed before regaining my composure although I'm not really sure if I ever have it around her.

"Good morning, Y/N," I greet her back.

"What can I get for you today?" she asks me.

"Have you already forgotten my order...?" I tease her.