twenty-eight

author's pov

The next morning arrives and Y/N wakes up in Minnie's bed. The past hours of the day before were home to games, walking Maya at the park, and fun times with the girls. She raises her head and moves to rub her eyes when she hears Minnie whining quietly. That's when Y/N notices she removed her arm that was around Minnie's figure and she smiles sleepily before wrapping her arm back around her. Leaving soft kisses on her skin, Y/N whispers into her ear.

"Good morning, baby. I'm gonna go to the studio for a couple hours, okay? I'll be back soon.."

Minnie turns around and whines again before wrapping her arms around Y/N's torso.

"Don't leave me~"

"I'm not gonna be gone that long, baby. I'll be back before you know it. Just relax and go back to sleep and I'll come back soon. I can order delivery for breakfast for you girls if I'm not back by the time you're all awake."

Minnie tightens her arms around her and the girl smiles, rubbing Minnie's back softly.

"Can't you just take me with you?" Minnie pouts.

"I mean I could but you're so sleepy right now, baby. You can relax here since your bed is more comfortable than my couch.."

Minnie whines again before leaning up and asking for a kiss and Y/N chuckles before landing a couple long pecks on her lips.

"Go back to sleep now, baby. I'll be back soon."

Y/N heads to her studio and unlocks the door. Heading to her chair, she pulls out her sheet music and starts marking. With the twist of a few knobs and the press of a couple buttons, she starts playing her guitar to the sheet.

She then switches to her beat pad puts her headphones on to match the tempo of the piano. After doing so, she grabs her guitar and plugs it in, recording it along with the same process. Feeling like something's missing, she grabs her phone and calls up her fellow producer, Chen (Y/N's original will be Chen's OST "Everytime").

"Yo yo, Y/N! Wassup!"

"Hey, bro. Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure go ahead."

Y/N thinks before saying her next words.

"I need your help with a song instrumental.."

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that? Did THE Jung Y/N just ask ME for help?!" he teases.

"Yeah yeah, okay. I lost the bet. I'll treat you to drinks some time but ONLY if you help me," she rolls her eyes.

"Haha! Alright, I got you. What time you wanna meet?" he asks.

"Is 10:00 at night okay for you?" she asks him.

"Call! I'll be there, don't worry."

"Thanks bro. If you tease me throughout, I'll kick you out of my room Jong-dae."

"Jeez, okay. No promises though.. bye!"

The guy hangs up and Y/N rolls her eyes while laughing. She turns back to her mic and records her separate vocals (lyrics will be in english).

'Woah... everytime I see you
When I see your eyes, my heart keeps fluttering
You're my destiny
The only person I want to protect until the end of the world'

Y/N pauses and cuts her recording before breathing out.

"I think I'll repeat that part before the first verse."

She repeats once again before starting the verse.

'When you look at me
When you look at me and smile
It feels like my heart will stop
How about you?
It's really hard for me to handle
All day, I think of you'