thirty-two

reader's pov

I get back home and see my dog sitter at the living room with Maya. She barks upon seeing me and runs into my arms.

"Hello, my sweet girl. You miss Mama? I missed you too!" I pet her and she licks my face.

"Hope she wasn't too hyper, miss." I say to the sitter.

"Oh, she was an absolute angel! She's the cutest, Miss Jung."

"Glad to hear it. I'm gonna be heading to a dinner so I'm here to get ready. Are you okay for the next couple of hours? My dad should get back home soon so you can rest."

"Yes, it's no problem. You may go get ready now, Miss Jung."

I smile before heading upstairs while Maya runs with the sitter to the couch. I turn on the shower after washing my face. After my shower, I dry my hair and walk to the closet to choose my clothes.

"Aish.. I really have to pack all this when I move. It'll take me years." I whine.

I choose a light pink dress shirt with black dress pants. I do a half tuck before rolling up the sleeves. Looking through my shoes, I finally decide on black dress slip-ons. I grab my favorite perfume and spray some on before heading back downstairs to grab my keys.

"I'll be heading off now. Maya, you better be good, okay?"

She barks and I pet her before bidding the sitter goodbye. I open my car and drive off to the building. I head inside and find Lee coming out of the elevator so I wave him over.

"Lee!"

He sees me and smiles before heading to me and bowing.

"Hello, Miss Jung! Would you like to wait for the girls at the cafe? They're almost done, I think."

"That'd be nice. Let's go sit."

We walk to the cafe and I see Jun at the front. I wave at him before asking Lee if he wants anything. He shakes his head and we find a seat.

"So... are you ready for promotions?" I ask him.

"Ahh, a bit nervous. I'm sure the girls are gonna kill it but I just wanna do well as their manager."

I nod and smile.

"How are you feeling, Miss Jung?"

"Lee, please, just call me Y/N."

He nods shyly and apologizes.

"I'm excited. The girls' video came out so well and it's already getting a lot of attention. Fans aren't ready to see these girls up close so I think a couple may faint on the spot, haha!"

Lee laughs at what I say before agreeing. After a ten minutes, I get a call from Minnie.

"Hello, Minnie?"

"Babe, we're ready now and heading downstairs. Are you here yet?"

"I'm here with Lee at the cafe, love."

"Oh, okay! We'll see you soon!"

I hang up and we wait for the girls. He soon sees them and waves. I turn around and my jaw almost drops at Minnie. She's wearing a black turtleneck with white jeans and a black jean jacket. Her hair is tied into a high pony tail and her bangs cover her forehead cutely. I smile at my beautiful girl. Lee and I walk to them.

"Shall we?" I say.

"Kaja!" Shuhua yells and we laugh before heading to their garage.

As we pass by the cafe, I notice Liam at the front instead of Jun. We make eye contact as I walk next to Minnie and Liam gives me a glare. I give a small smirk and Minnie grabs my hand. We get to the exit and I let the girls walk first. We get to the van and Lee gets into the driver's side.