thirty-seven

reader's pov

My alarm rings and I flinch from my peaceful sleep. I rush to turn it off so Minnie doesn't get even more startled but I don't feel her against me. I turn off the alarm and look to my side only to find the bed empty. The light is peeking from under the bathroom door and the sound of the shower runs.

"She's up already? Did I sleep through my alarm?!" I whisper frantically.

I hastily check the time but realize I'm on time. Letting out a relieved breath, I get up from her bed and she comes out of the bathroom in her robe.

"Oh, you're awake, hehe. How are you feeling, baby?" She approaches me and gives me a deep morning kiss making me smile.

"Mm.. much better now that I just felt that."

"Hehe, go get ready. I'll make you breakfast." She smiles at me and I lean down for another kiss.

"I was actually gonna go get ready upstairs. My room was finished last night and my clothes are all there."

"Aw.. can you come back right after? I really wanna cook for you," she begs me.

"I'll be right back, baby. I promise."

She smiles and pecks my lips before walking to the closet while I bid her goodbye. Heading to the elevator, I take the private hallway to get there faster. The lights are still off on Dad's floor so he's not here yet. I take my elevator up to the penthouse and arrive to the same condition. I turn on the lights and I see the progress of the home.

"Wow, they went all out." I run upstairs to my room and walk to the bathroom. Waiting for the water to get warm, I wash up and brush my teeth before heading in. I finish my shower and look for my outfit.

"Should I go light or dark colors?"

My hands reach for an off-white blazer with matching pants and a black T-shirt. I smile at the simple choice and I head to the table. I look through my necklaces and find a circle charm before taking it out.

After getting dressed, I check the mirror and grab black loafers. I finish my outfit off and head downstairs after turning all the lights off. I do the same at the entrance and get inside the elevator. The door opens to the dorm and Shuhua lets me in.

"Wow, unnie! You look so handsome.. the ladies will fall for you wherever you go today."

"Only today..?" I tease her and she gets shy. Laughing, I pat her head and give her a small hug.

"You know what I mean, unnie. Also, you look like an idol walking around like that. Minnie unnie might get jealous at all the attention you're about to get, hehe."

"Shushu, don't worry. I wouldn't even look at anyone else other than your Minnie unnie."

"That's why we love you, unnie!"

Maya runs to me from the couch and I greet her before lifting her up into my arms. I walk back to Minnie's room and knock on the door. She responds "come in" and I open the door.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" I ask her.

"Yeah, let me just gr—" she pauses.

I look at her with concerned eyes and ask if she's alright.

"Uhmm, yeah. It's just.."

"Just what, baby?"

"Y- you look really.. hot," she lets out in a whisper and I chuckle.

"Am I? I didn't notice, hehe.." I approach her and pull her in for a long kiss. She blushes after pulling away and I smile.

"Also, it looks like the girls are running a bit late this morning so we have no time for breakfast. I'll just order you girls some food once we get there and you can eat while getting ready. The performance today is chill because there's no audience. You girls are just getting recorded for the show at the end of the week."