twenty-seven

reader's pov

I spend my morning at the girls' couch with Minnie cuddled up to my chest. Her soft breathing takes my focus away from the K-drama Shuhua and I are watching. Minnie leans up to face me and I smile down at her beautiful face.

"I love you," I mouth at her.

"I love you more," she mouths back.

I hug her closer and I turn back to the drama. Shuhua's cute self is so focused on the screen as she munches on chips at the coffee table. We hear a door open and out walks Soojin while rubbing her eyes.

"Oh? I thought you were already awake, Jin-ah?" Shuhua calls.

"I was up later than usual last night, hehe," the girl giggled before sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Hello, Y/N unnie. Did Minnie unnie sleep over at your house last night?"

"Ahh, yeah.. Got pretty late and I didn't wanna drive her home while I was tired so she just stayed," I say.

"How was your date, Minnie unnie?" Soojin asks.

"It was amazing. Y/N's the best cook but your food is always first place in my heart, Jinjin," Minnie responds to her.

"Hey, I worked hard on that steak only to get second place?"

"Don't worry, baby. Just get help from Soojin because she's the best chef in my world."

"Meanies.."

We all laugh and watch the drama. I feel someone's eyes gazing at the side of my head and I turn to look and catch Soojin staring at me. She looks away and her cheeks starting turning red. I don't say anything but instead just focus on Minnie.

"What do you girls wanna do today? I have volleyball planned but we can do other stuff as well. I'm free the whole day!" I ask the girls.

"Oh! Y/N unnie, can we visit your studio?? I wanna hear you sing!" Shuhua begs me.

Leaning over to pat her head, I agree to the suggestion.

"Of course, Shushu. I've never heard your girls except for Minnie so I'm pretty curious, hehe."

"Yay!! Minnie unnie, let's show her one of your songs!" Shuhua says.

"We can play around but not my songs. Those are still in progress and I wanna save them for the next albums after our debut. I'm not too confident yet."

"That's alright. You can show me whenever you want, no rush."

I kiss her forehead and she smiles at me, caressing my cheek. Soon the other girls wake up and walk out to the living room and I chuckle at their sleepiness.

"Good morning, girls!"

Yuqi runs to me after she hears my voice.

"Unnie! Unnie!! We missed you!" she hugs me.

"Haha, hello cutie. I missed you girls, too."

"Are you hungry? I can cook breakfast for us today," Yuqi tells me.

"Well... you're Minnie unnie cooked some breakfast before we got here. I think I still have some room for a little food though," I smile at her so she doesn't feel bad.

"Okay! Girls, what do you want?"

"Kimchi fried rice!" Miyeon and Minnie yell.

I laugh and they head to the kitchen but I hold Minnie back and she lands on my lap. My lips touch hers in a long and deep kiss.

"Mm.. You're so beautiful."

"You're so sweet today. I mean.. you're sweet everyday but today it's extra."