eighteen

minnie's pov

We all start eating and the flavors burst through my taste buds. I grab Y/N's hand under the table and she smiles at me. I grab and dip a piece of pork and bring it to her mouth. She smiles before opening. Before she can take it, I bring it to my mouth and smile at her. She chuckles while shaking her head.

"It's okay, Y/N unnie," we hear Yuqi say.

She dips a piece and brings it to Y/N who looks at me as she leans in, gladly taking the piece. I playfully glare and pout at her as she laughs softly. We enjoy dinner and Maya comes running to Y/N's chair. She picks her up and places Maya on her lap while she continues eating. Maya looks at the food each time Y/N went for a bite. I laugh before patting her cute head.

We finish dinner and Y/N helps me clean up as the other girls head to the living room. They turn on a movie and I turn to Y/N to see if she'd like to watch with us. She checks the time and nods. We finish cleaning up the table and she heads to the kitchen to throw away the trash. I sneak up behind her and try to tickle her. She doesn't react though and turns around with a surprised face. Uh-oh...

I smile while backing away with my hands slowly coming up. She smiles before grabbing me by the waist and I squeal as she starts tickling me. I laugh and try to get away but she's too strong. I grab her arms and I'm taken aback by how muscular they are. Is she flexing??

She relaxes and loosens her hold on me but keeps her hands on my waist. My hands stay on her arms and they are still feeling hard. Oh my god... she works out too.

She stares at me while smiling a little confused on why I got so quiet. I shake my head as if telling her nothing was wrong. Y/N seems unsure but still pulls me into a hug. She tricks me as she starts tickling me again and I laugh against her. She finally gives up before pulling away. God, I can't believe she feels the same way. Feels like it was just yesterday when I pulled her out of the rain outside the cafe.

She looks into my eyes and I admire her face. I step forward and my hands go up to her cheeks. Her eyes close as she leans into my touch. Her hands grab onto my waist, no intent of tickling this time. She brings me closer and our foreheads touch. This time, I close my eyes as well and she breathes quietly.

"Minnie..." she whispers.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"...Do you know just how much my heart beats for you?" she asks me softly, keeping her eyes closed.

I pull away and open my eyes. She opens hers as well as I shake my head at her question.

"Let me show you..." she says before pulling head onto her chest where her is.

I heard it beat at fast pace and I couldn't help but blush and smile against her. I look up at her and she's staring forward towards the dining room at nothing. I admire her face full of no worries. I feel safe in her arms.

"Minnie unnie! Come watch the movie with us!" I hear Shuhua yell.

"We're coming!" I reply.

Me and Y/N walk to the living room and I see that they've put on a horror movie. Y/N laughs slightly while looking at me while I try not to look scared. I sit beside her and she holds my hand. The girls were watching Insidious and I tried not to make any sounds. I hold Y/N's hand tighter when a jumpscare comes up and me and some of the girls scream.

I hide my face into her shoulder and she chuckles before letting go of my hand. She wraps her arm around me and pulls me into a slight hug. I wrap my arm around her stomach and I feel how hard her stomach is. Yeah, she definitely works out...