twenty

author's pov

Y/N and Soojin walk to the living room and Minnie smiles seeing both of them. Y/N sits next to her and Minnie holds her hand. They smile at each other while Soojin slightly glances at them with a sad smile before sitting next to Shuhua. She distracts herself with Maya and her smile returns for awhile.

Minnie leans her head onto Y/N's shoulder and closes her eyes. The girl smiles and turns to land a soft peck on her head.

"You sleepy?" she asks Minnie.

"A little bit," she said, looking up at her.

"I'll carry you to your bed if you want," Y/N says with a teasing smile.

"Nooo.. I wanna spend more time with you," Minnie pouts.

If I was your manager, you wouldn't have to worry about that... Y/N thought.

"You're tired, though.." she reasoned.

"It's okay. Tomorrow's the last day of filming so I can relax right after. I just wish you were there... your words would give me energy," Minnie said softly.

"Wherever you are, I'll be there. Whether it be through a call or in person. You know I'm always here for you..." Y/N whispers.

Minnie's lips fall open a tad as she looks up into the girl's eyes.

"Y/N... I.." she says.

The said girl raised her brows waiting when Maya barked. The two both look over and see her sitting in front of them. Y/N leans down to pick her up.

"What do you want, sweet girl?" she cooed.

"Oh, Shuhua. Did I tell you Maya knows a few tricks?" she says, turning to look at Shuhua.

"Really? Omo, can I try??" Shuhua asks.

"Yeah, let me grab her treats," Y/N stands up and Minnie looks at her with a small sigh.

Y/N comes back and hands Shuhua the treats before sitting next to her. Minnie looks at the back of Y/N's head and breathes quietly at the thought of almost confessing to Y/N. Do I really love her...? she thinks to herself.

"Maya, sit!" Shuhua says excitedly and the puppy listens.

"Omo! She's good!" Shuhua says before trying more commands.

She tries to teach her more while Y/N just laughs whenever Maya looks confused. Minnie leans over next to Y/N's head and kisses her cheek. The girl looks over with her brows raised, a slight smirk on her lips. Minnie gives her a smile before leaning back onto the couch. Y/N looks at her before grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it.

Soojin watches from the other couch and looks down sadly. Eventually the time comes for Y/N to head home and Shuhua pouts while hugging Maya.

"Are we gonna see you again tomorrow, unnie?" she asks before kissing Maya's head.

"Of course you will. I have work tomorrow and I'll reserve some drinks for you girls if you want," she says, patting Shuhua's head.

"Yay!!" the girl exclaimed.

The other three were already asleep in their rooms so Y/N says goodnight to Soojin, Minnie, and Shuhua only. Shuhua gives her a hug before skipping to her room. Soojin gets a hug as well and holds onto Y/N for a few extra seconds. Y/N moved to let go but Soojin tightened her hug. Minnie looked at them a little confused so Y/N let go of the girl after awhile. She smiled down at Soojin who smiled up at her before going to her room.

Minnie approaches Y/N and Y/N pulls her by her waist. Minnie's arms wrap around her neck and she leans her forehead onto the other girl's head. The girl smiles and reaches up to kiss her forehead softly for five seconds. Minnie smiles at Y/N before letting go.