"Why do you always wear make-up?" I ask her.

"Because," she says turning her head to be looking at me, "it boosts my confidence."

"You're stunning without make-up," I tell her as I take hold of her right hand and play with her fingers.

"I don't feel that way," she shrugs, "I use to wear no make-up because I didn't care or if I was tired I'd make no effort but then you came along and I wanted to make the effort," she smiles.

"You don't need to make an effort for me," I tell her.

"But I want to," she sighs happily.

Laying there in silence for s few seconds I move closer to Elizabeth and I lean over her body and place a soft kiss against her lips.

"What was that for?" She giggles.

"For being you," I smile as I kiss her again but this time she kisses me back.

Whilst still kissing I place my hand on Elizabeth's waist and pull her closer to my body. Elizabeth places one hand on my chest and the other at the back of my neck as I keep my hand lightly caressing her waist.

Then slowly the kiss comes to a stop and I lay back down on my back beside Elizabeth so that our sides are still touching.

"Do you think this is weird?" I ask Elizabeth.

"What do you mean?" She laughs.

"Like me and you sleeping in the same bed," I explain.

"It's weird in a good way," she tells me.

"Yeah definitely in a good way," I agree.

"Like I've never slept in the same bed with someone before so this is a first for me, but I like it," she smiles, "I use to sleep in my bed and think nothing of it but then me and you started dating and I started to feel lonely," she sighs, "like we're always with each other and I don't know just not being with you felt and feels horrible."

"We've never talked like this before," I say coming to realisation, "we always talk about how we feel with things but not how we feel with our relationship."

"And I'm guessing you want to talk about it," she says.

"Well yeah," I sigh.

"Well what exactly is it you want to talk about?" She asks.

"Erm, well what happened this morning gave me the feeling that you don't trust me," I truthfully tell her.

"No, no I do trust you, I do," she quickly says as she rolls over to be facing me, "I mean this morning when she told me that I sort of believed it because she's right you should be with a more mature older woman who's your age and I thought that maybe that's how you feel and that I was just a passing phase, and it wasn't just because she said it, I've been thinking about it for a while," she says and I sit up rubbing my hands over my face and through my hair.

"I wish I never asked now," I sigh. I'm getting pissed off just hearing this.

"You didn't let me finish," she sighs as she sits up next to me.

"No, I don't understand how you could say that, if I wanted to be with a maturer woman more my age then I would be with one but I'm not, I'm with you, and I'd never cheat on you you mean way too much to me, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me-" I say raising my voice a little but I get cut off when Elizabeth crashes her lips against mine.

Placing both of her hands on my shoulders she moves one of her legs over mine so that she's straddling me and presses her body against mine a little more as she move shed hand to the back of my neck and the other through my hair.