Abhi: Cabir I seriously doubt your ideas.

Cabir: Don't worry my lovely brother... I am the topper of the school so just trust me.

Dhruv: (mummering) And Manik is the headmaster of that school who can kick him out within seconds.

Everyone heard him and chuckle except Cabir. He holds Mukti's wrist and drags her with him.

Navya: Don't get yourself killed today.

But he was already out of their sight.

Cabir discussed his plan with Mukti who was more than ready for the plan. First they peaked inside the door quietly only to see Nandini struggling in between Manik. While Manik was about to kiss her.

Cabir: See I told you.

They moved away from the door and stood at a certain distance. They both signalled each other that they are ready.

Cabir: (shouts) Saavdhan!!! Hosiyaar!!!

Because of his sudden shout both Manik and Nandini flinched and Nandini pushed Manik away from her making him fall on ground.

Mukti: Andar jo koi b hai apne jagh se nahi hilega... Bhaagne ki koshish mat karna ap dono ko humne ek jagh se ger liya hai.

Cabir: (whispering to Mukti) Aee idiot ek jagh nahi chaaro jagh se hota hai.

Mukti: But kitchen ka door ek hi hai na toh ek jagh hua na.

Cabir: Oh right.

Mukti: Now continue.

Cabir: Ya ya... Hume khabar mili hai ki yaha ek Manik naam ka ladka Nandini naam ladki ko pareshan kar rha hai toh bhetar hoga Manik tum apne aap ko humare hawale kar do varna....

Till now both Manik and Nandini were shocked and confused that what's exactly going on but now Manik was ready to throw some hands on Cabir. He stood up from the floor holds Nandini's hands and drags her with him.

Manik: (standing in front of Cabir) Varna? (pushing him a bit) Varna kya karega ha?

Cabir: Dekho tum ase hath nahi utha sakte. (so Manik kicked him) Ae...ase laat b maar nahi sakte tum.

Manik: Oh dear me aur b bohot kuch kar sakta hu and no one can stop me.

Saying this he was about to grab Cabir but Cabir was a bit faster than him so he already ran from there. And their tom and jerry show started.

Cabir: (standing behind sofa) See Manik it was not me vo toh Mukti was coming to call you guys and I respect your privacy so I was teaching her different ways through which we don't see you guys in that type of positions.

Manik: (standing in front of sofa) Respect our privacy my foot. Cabir just pray that I don't catch you today or else you are dead today.

Cabir: (in mind) What else do he think I am doing that right now? Bhagwan bacha le next time kisiko pareshan nahi karunga.

Manik: (standing beside him) Next time kisiko pareshan karne ka moka hi nahi milega tuje.

Cabir: (in mind) How can he read my mind?

Manik: (giving him a tight lip smile) Because I know you very well.

He grabs him and punched him on his stomach.

Cabir: Navya help.

Navya: I already warned you.

Cabir: Yaar koi toh help kar do.

Abhi: Sorry but you have dug your own cave bro.

Cabir: Maaf kar de mere bhai next time ase disturb nahi karunga.

Manik: Ase disturb nahi karunga matlab koi aur tarike se disturb karega.

Cabir: No No I will not in my dreams do anything like this from now.

Dhruv: Manik bro leave him. Iska toh chalte rehta hai but now everyone is hungry let's eat breakfast.

After 2 more minutes Manik let him go.

Manik: Do this one more time and the very next moment you are DEAD.

Cabir: You won't do that.

Manik: Try me.

Nandini: Dadda, Bhai are you guys done for today because I don't know about you guys but I am hungry now. So can we please?

They both nodded and the boys settled down on their place while girls went to bring everything from the kitchen.

After 15 minutes:

Everyone was having their breakfast and talking and teasing each other.

Cabir: Guys now that Manik and Nandini are perfectly fine how about clubbing tonight?

Everyone agreed with him except Manik who was lost in his thoughts.

Dhruv: Buddy any problem?

Manik: Huh? I don't think we should go.

Nandini: (sad pout) But why? I want to go it will be fun.

(Note: So Manik owns few clubs so whenever they wanted to hangout they used to go there and as he is the owner no one stopped Nandini)

Alia: Come on Manik it's been so long that we all spent some time together.

Everyone tried to convince him and at last they were successful. After having breakfast everyone went to their respective rooms.

Manan's room:

Manik was working on laptop while Nandini was scrolling through her phone. Both were busy in their respective things but suddenly Manik was lost in his thoughts which Nandini noticed.

Nandini: Dadda what are you thinking?

Manik: (giving a fake smile) Nothing bacha.

Nandini: Dadda you only told that lying is bad and now you are only lying. What happened to you? And if you don't tell me na toh Nandu will b gussa with you and not talk with you.

Manik: (chuckles) Really baby it's nothing just thinking about you my baby.

Nandini: Me? What are you thinking about me?

Manik: Bacha tonight we are going at club so remember that stay by my side the whole time ok? And if I am not there then stay with your bhai or di.

Nandini: You always say the same thing but Dadda Nandu is a big girl now.

Manik: (pinching her cheeks) For me you will always be my baby.

Nandini: (rubbing her cheeks) Oww Daddaaaaaa it hurts.

Manik kissed her cheeks.

Manik: Now fine?

Nandini: Yes Yes.

Manik: (chuckles) Nautanki.

Manik again went back to work.

Nandini: Dadda I am boredddddd.

Manik: I have work bacha.

Nandini: Fine I am going to meet my Di's.

Manik just hummed and Nandini went out. All the girls had gathered in the living room chilling and talking about random topics.

That's all for today.

Hope you like it.

Sorry for late updates but just busy with some stuffs.

What do you think about today's chapter?

Please vote and comment your thoughts.