Epilogue

Konoha- Years Later….

Konohagakure. A village known to produce strong ninjas, and is the first ninja village of its kind. Named after the flourishing forest that surround it, the village is a beautiful place filled with green trees and scenic views.

The village has flourish as well, since the last war, and has been forever changed as time moved on.

The peaceful village was filled with buildings, both old and new, and the new introduction of skyscrapers have appeared around the village. Technology has increased and people are adapting to the new, easier lifestyle they live using it. Even still, the village was a village full of ninja and historic events. The battles Konoha has gone through. The droughts. Times of suffering. Betrayal. All of it has happened in the village, at it took time for all of the negative aspects to slowly slip away.

Years have passed since the Fourth Shinobi War, and peace between the Great Five Nations has lasted ever since. No more wars. No more deaths. No more hatred.

It was like the world was finally at peace with it's self.

Inside Konoha, there is a building that holds two people currently living inside it. Said house was huge. Comparing it to other houses in Konoha was like comparing a pebble to a boulder. Everything about the house screamed expensive, and the house must hold important people for it to be so elegant.

" It's today!" said one of the people inside said house. " Today's the day!"

" Please calm down, Kushina-chan. No need to get so loud." Said the other person.

" How can I not? I'm going to see all my child under one roof after so long! Oh, I love family gatherings!" said the women.

What the women, who is now identified as Kushina Uzumaki, is talking about is quite simple.

It was her and her husband's, Minato Namikaze, anniversary of marriage.

30 years of marriage that is.

Damn, that's a long time…. Especially with all the bullshit that went through their lives, I'm surprised their still married.

30 years ago on this day, Minato and Kushina were finally made an official couple and vowed never to leave each other. So far, that vow has been held high. The two have had some struggles together, but they persevered through it all together.

Minato, who is now 55 years of age, is a old geezer now. His once blonde, golden hair is now mixed in with a old gray. Wrinkles adorned his face, and his cheeks slumped down a little. His body has gotten smaller due to age, but he is still mobile. He still wears that same blue jumpsuit he wore under his Jonin jacket. He was currently sitting in a wooden chair as Kushina was behind him, her arms wrapped around his neck.

" Yes, I'll be happy to see them all today. It's been a while since I've seen them, seeing as their all so busy." Said Minato as he scratched underneath his chin. " Damn old body. I don't like being old."

" Sweetie, being old is great! Now, other people get to take care of us!" said Kushina. Kushina had gained some years on her as well, but she wasn't as bad as Minato, thanks to her Uzumaki genes. She just had a few wrinkles on her face and a little gray in her blood-red hair, but that was it. She was still active just like her younger days, and always out shown Minato in anything now.

" Easy for you to say…" said Minato as he coughed in his hand.

" Awww, Minato-kun feels old." Said Kushina as she sat in his lap.

" Hold on now, girl.. Get off my lap. Your cutting my off blood circulation." Said Minato, trying to pry Kushina off of him. His legs was already falling asleep under the pressure of Kushina's body.