Chapter 14

Ayame eyes widen when she saw Naruto. She hasn't seen the boy in a long time. Not ever since that incident when he was younger.

" Naruto, you know Ayame?" asked Menma.

" Yes, I used to eat here a few times when I was younger." Said Naruto.

" Then you know the good food they serve here!" said Mito with a smile as she sat down, Menma and Naruto joining her.

" Hey, Ayame-nee-chan, where is the old man?' asked Mito.

" He out for a bit. He's been working to hard so I told him I would hold things down for today while he stayed home and rested up." Said Ayame with a smile. " So what do you all want eat?" she asked.

" Miso ramen!" Menma and Mito yelled at the same time.

" Coming right up!" she said with a smile and turned around to make their order.

" What about me, hmmm.." said Naruto.

" Uhhh… yes… what is it that you want, Naruto?" she said shakily, making Menma and Mito raise their eyebrows.

" Chicken flavored for me. Make sure nothing 'poisonus' is inside it this time." Said Naruto with a growl.

Ayame quickly turned around, not wanting to see Naruto's face anymore.

" Sooo…" said Mito as she looked towards Naruto. " What do you do for fun, Naruto?" she asked.

" Sleep, kill, eat oranges." He replied.

" That's it?" said Menma.

" I haven't been able to do a lot of things growing up." Said Naruto as he blew smoke from his nose.

Ayame turned around and started to give the trio their orders.

" Miso ramen, order up!" she said and hand out the ramen.

" Thank you Aymame-nee!" said Mito and Menma.

She was about to give Naruto his order, but jumped at the sight of Naruto holding a small flame in his hand.

" You know.." he said, " If I were to set this place on fire, there would be nothing you could do about it." He said as she smiled up at Ayame.

" Naruto, what are you doing?" said Mito as she put down her chop sticks, almost getting into defensive stances. Menma doing the same.

" I'm debating on whether this female right here should die or not. Along with that old man of hers." He said with a growl as the flame got bigger a little.

" Please forgive me!" said Ayame as she bowed her head down to Naruto. " Please! Me and my Tou-san felt guilty ever since what happened that night!" she yelled out.

" What are you talking about?" asked a now nervous Menma, not wanting to know that Ayame also did something bad to Naruto growing up.

" Oh, it was nothing." Said Naruto with a fake smile. " Just that the first people I thought I could trust betrayed me." He said.

Flashback Start

A 5 year old Naruto was walking down the street to his favorite place in the whole village, Ichiraku Ramen.

The people who worked there, Teuchi and Ayame Ichiraku, had treaded Naruto better than anyone in the village. They found him one day a couple months back in alleyway when they were walking home. They helped him and fed him, making him have a taste for the ramen in their ramen shop. Ever since then he would visit almost every day.

Naruto walked in the stand with a smiling face as he saw his two favorite people.

" Ayame-nee=chan! Teuchi-jiji! I'm back!" he said as he sat down on a stool.