Chapter 15

Tsunade was standing across from Naruto in the middle of the street. She had on a cocky smirk, thinking that she could fight this kid easily.

" Hey kid, I even bet that if I bet you with one finger, then you'll become my personal slave for ever!" she yelled out to him.

" I do not care, stop making bets and lets finish this." Said Naruto, his arms crossed in a bored fashion.

" Try not to die, Tsunade-hime!" said Jiraiya on the sidelines, standing next to Mito and Menma.

" Please, this kid couldn't beat me in a million years. You can have the first move." She said and put out her index finger, ready to block anything that Naruto has to throw at her.

" Fine, if you want." Said Naruto. He ran up to Tsunade, his chakra arms appearing from his shoulders.

Tsunade was ready to flick Naruto in his forehead, sending him back, but was surprised when said boy disappeared.

" What? Where did he go?" asked Tsunade, looking around. She didn't see Naruto hovering over her head, looking down at her in disgust.

" So this is a Sanin," said Naruto, catching Tsunade's attention. She looked up to see him flying, making her quiet surprised. " I thought you would be able to find a small Genin, but it appears I was wrong." He said.

Quicker than she could see or react to, Naruto sent his arms down on Tsunade, smashing her in the ground. He dropped down right on top of Tsunade, hitting her ribs, making her gasp in pain.

" You aren't as cocky now are you?" said Naruto as he looked down at her. She jumped away from him and gad a serious look on her face.

" Alright kid, my turn." She said and ran up to him. She went in to flick his fore head, but he used his one of his arms to grab hers.

" To predictable." He said and punched her right in the stomach. He flew back and fell in the street, making her assistant cry out to her in worry.

" Tsunade-sama! Are you alright?" asked Shizune.

" Do not interfere, Shizune!" she yelled at her as she got up from the ground. " I shall handle him myself." She said.

Tsunade started to look around again, seeing as Naruto disappeared again. She even checked the sky above her, but he wasn't there either.

" Where are you kid? Show yourself!" she yelled out. Naruto then appeared in front of her.

" You wanted me?" he asked. Tsunade instantly went in for a punch, but Naruto dodged it by using his flight abilities and circled around her. Tsunade went for a fury of punches and kicks, but Naruto dodged them all.

" You said that it would take a million years for me to bet you, but you can't even hit me. This is what it takes to be a Sanin. Pathetic." Taunted Naruto as he kept dodging her attacks.

" Be quiet! You are just running away from me like a little girl!" shouted Tsunade.

" Oh, like how you ran away from Konoha? Cause you couldn't handle living in the same place your loved ones died for?" mocked Naruto, making her even angrier.

" Shut up!' she yelled and tried to punch him extra hard. Naruto flew around her back and kicked her, making her fall to the ground. Her fist made a massive hole in the ground, dust flying everywhere.

She got up from the crater she made and looked around again, the dust cloud limiting her vision.

" You are pathetic. I told you once and I'll tell you again. You run away from your past because you feel guilty. You couldn't save them because you were, and still are, pathetic." Said Naruto from within the dust cloud.