Chapter 16

A Month Later…..

Things in the village have been going great. Word has spread around that Minato finally locked the demon back up, just like he did six years ago. Minato stared to build up on the respect that he lost by Naruto revealing some of his family secrets. Parties went on for days in the streets as the people finally thought that they could sleep peacefully.

Menma and Mito reacted terribly to the news. They couldn't believe their parents would agree to this. First they found out what they did to Naruto when he was younger, and now this? It was to much to take in. The children and the adults in the Namikaze family didn't talk like they used to.

Sasuke and Sakura took the news even worse. Sakura actually cried when she heard what happened to Naruto. She couldn't believe that the Hokage locked Naruto up again! Sakura hasn't cried in a while, and if she did, she would have never thought that it would be over Naruto. She actually grew onto Naruto, even if he acted like a dick all the time. This was the person that taught her who to live in the shinobi world, teaching her jutsu and survival techniques, getting her far in to the Chunin Exams, saving her life on missions. How could she ever repay Naruto? She couldn't now, since he was finally locked up to never return.

Sasuke, on the other hand, took it worse. He went so far as to even jump at the Hokage. The ANBU apprehended Sasuke, but Minato told them to let him go. Minato would just look at the last loyal Uchiha with a sad face before leaving to go finish his work.

Sasuke talked to no one other than Sakura ever since Naruto has been locked up. He threw himself into his own training program, only letting Sakura to come inside the Uchiha Compound to train. If someone were to talk to him, he wouldn't even recognize their existence. The only people he actually should emotion, other than Sakura ,was to the Namikaze family, and that emotion was hate.

Sasuke blamed them for everything that has happened recently, and almost beat down Menma when he saw him. Mito avoided the Uchiha, but when Sasuke saw her, he cursed her out like a sailor. Sasuke even cursed out Kushina, and when Kushina threaten him, he told her that Mikoto would be ashamed of her, stopping Kushina in her tracks. She couldn't believe Sasuke would pull out something like that.

Kakashi felt bad for Naruto as well. He sometimes was with the group that guarded his cell, so he saw Naruto sometimes. When he would try to talk to the chained up boy, he didn't receive a answer back, Naruto choosing to look down at the ground, not saying a word.

The others in the rookie 12 took the situation differently as well. Kiba was glad that Naruto was locked up, still mad at what Naruto did to him in the Chunin Exams. Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino felt bad about the situation that Naruto was in. They should have befriended him while in the Academy. He should've had some type of friends to be with while growing up. Sai was actually another person that guarded Naruto in his cell. He did work for Danzo after all and he was in charge of watching Naruto at all times.

Hinata, on the other hand, was a special case. She never liked Naruto, and while they grew up, she didn't like him because Menma didn't like him, trying to get closer to her crush. Now, when her and Menma would go out, he would be spaced out and she knew what he was thinking about. She actually found the boy close to tears as he was looking at a family picture of the Uzu-Namikaze family, but Naruto wasn't in it. Hinata didn't hate Naruto anymore, but she didn't like him as well. He was scary and a demon, to things that she didn't like. But seeing her fiancé like this over his brother hurt her heart. He really did feel bad about how things were going.

Jiraiya left Konoha for a while, saying that he had to get back on his spy network, but promised to come back soon. He had to make sure that Konoha was protected from any of her secrets getting out to the world.