Chapter 4

In the forest of Wave.

Naruto was thinking about what Tsunami said, to start to give the people of Wave 'hope' to revolt and become a better village, they should be fed and the buildings should be repaired.

Lets start with food first, but where should I get food enough for a good 500 people….. thought Naruto. Then Naruto caught the smell of wild hog in the air. Getting a good whiff of the air, he could tell that there was many in the area, only spread out.

Naruto got a dangerous smile on his face as he put on his claws

Lets get to work shall we….. he though as he ran into the forest.

Another side of the forest

Kakashi brought Sasuke and Sakura out to the forest to talk about a couple things he's noticed in the group. He couldn't find Naruto, so he had to settle with these two.

" Alright you two, where did you learn those moves you used on the walk from Konaha to Wave." He said.

Sasuke and Sakura started to sweat real bad. Naruto said that if they told people that they were training under him, bad things would happen. Just thinking about that made the two scared enough. Quickly thinking, Sasuke started off first.

" I've been training for years in my clans justsu, all though I only have a small amount of justsu and that there only high D-rank." Said a sweating Sasuke.

" Hmmmm, fair enough. Good job, Sasuke, your turning into a exceptional shinobi." Then he turned to Sakura " What about you, miss Haruno?"

"Uhhhhh….well… I've been….Uh… training with Ino's clan!" she yelled.

" Oh really, for how long?" said a curious Kakashi

" Not to long, really. Only like a month before the academy exams. The only jutsu I learned was my Doton: Mud Wall Technique and I built my chakra control massively with then as well." She explained.

" Oh well that explains that, I just wanted to know that you all were taking your time in training and not rushing yourself, after all, you are still kids. You should enjoy your golden years while you have them. Anyway, I'm going back to the bridge with Tazuna. Ja'ne." he said and disappered in a Body Flicker.

" Thank god that's over with." Said Sakura as she sat down on the ground.

" Yeah, we couldn't let Kakashi find out about the training we've been doing, or we would suffer Naruto's wrath." He said and shuddered at the thought of Naruto's beatings.

" Yeah, I wouldn't want to go through that again." Said Sakura. She then looked up at the sky at the sky as the wind blew through her hair.

" We've changed a lot since we have been with him." She said.

" Yeah, your right." Said Sasuke as he took a seat next to Sakura.

Sasuke remembered that he used to be a asshole, like the Namikaze twins, as he put down everything that even tried to come up to him. He only focused on getting stronger to reach Itachi. But now he knew that other things were more important than chasing after him.

Sakura remembered that she was a major Sasuke fan girl, chasing after Sasuke with no other thing in mind. Sure she was smart, but she was weak in every other aspect at being a ninja. She was actually, and thank god for this, quieter than she usually was when she was training with Naruto. Naruto brought the best out of the both of him.

" You know, the only person who hasn't changed is Naruto. He has always been distant from everyone. Always alone…" said Sakura thinking about what she heard this morning when she was listening in on Tsunami and Naruto's conversation.