Chapter 11

Outside the Stadium- Day 2 of the Chunin Exam Finals.

Sasuke and Sakura were walking towards the entrance where the competitors went that lead to the competitor's box. The two were both kind scared of their next battles. Sasuke was going up against Naruto today, and Sakura was going up against Temari of the Sand, the oldest sibling of the Sand Team.

Sasuke was actually shaking at the thought of actually going up against Naruto. He knew that Naruto hasn't even got serious in the battles he has already had in the Exams, so he knew he was at mercy when it came to Naruto. Earlier he was actually confident that he could do something to Naruto and keep up with him, but that was easier said than done. Sasuke knew that he was going to lose today, but he wouldn't go down without a fight.

" Sasuke-kun." Said Sakura out of the blue.

" Hmm?" he said in reply.

" Be careful against Naruto. I know that I told you that I would give up if I was paired up against Naruto, but I know that you would still try to fight him. Just make sure that you don't go to far. You know how Naruto gets when he is around a lot of…..blood." said Sakura with a shiver.

" I understand, I shall try my best. If things get out of hand and to dangerous, I'll give up, so don't worry about me and just get ready for your on battle." Said Sasuke with a focused look on his face.

With a nod of her head, the two headed up the stairs to the competitor's box, and when they got there, a familiar face was already there.

" Ho, you two came here early to, huh." Said Dosu as he looked at the approaching leaf genin.

" Yes, we didn't want to run into the traffic if we came late, so we came early." Said Sakura.

" Understood." Said Dosu as he looked back down at the arena to see it was repaired from the damage from the battles yesterday.

Sasuke took their spots next to Dosu and also looked at the incoming crowd of people that started to come in, trying to get good seats to see the battles that were about to happen.

" That reminds me." Said Dosu, as he looked back to the genin. " I forgot to ask for forgiveness for what happened in the forest between our two teams. I never got to talk to you about that." Said Dosu as he bowed his head to the two.

The two looked at Dosu with an almost confused look on their face. Sasuke was the one who spoke up.

" Uhh… Yeah, it's alright. I should also say sorry for what I did to you all in the forest as well." Said Sasuke.

" No need. My team was to arrogant and thought we were the strongest Genin here. We need a reality check." Said Dosu.

" Which reminds me," said Sakura as she jumped in the conversation, " Why are you even here, Dosu-san? Isn't your match tomorrow?" asked Sakura.

" Yes, it is." He said. " But I would like to see my opponent more before I am ready to fight against them. The bug boy and the royal prick are strong, something I can't deny. I should take this opportunity and see how they fight. I have the most advantage in this tournament because I was placed high in the tournament without even fighting at all, and that I haven't reveled my skills hardly." Wisely stated Dosu.

The two understood Dosu's words and turned their heads to the doorway of the stairwell to see Shino coming up from the stairs.

" Good morning." He said to the genin, getting a nod from them all.

" Shino-san, do you feel confident about your match up today?" said Sasuke.

" Yes, Menma-san is rash and loud, sometimes rushing into situations that he may not be able to get out of. But even that, he is unpredictable, so I must be on my guard at all times." Said Shino.