1K (Sparking/ Surge) Busy Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by that? I'm his girlfriend." She scoffed at me. I frowned at her.

"'Girlfriend'? Oh, please. I don't think he cares about you ever since he was busy. I think Shu almost forgot about you." My eyes wided and didn't believe at her word.

"That's not true!! Shu would never forget about me. Or are you just make a story up?!" I asked angrily. She chuckled evilly.

"Sorry, little innocent. I'm just saying and by the way, the name is (R/G)." With that, she walked off with evil laughed.

I just still confused why she told me that Shu will forgot about me. That can't be happening, I'm sure she just want to make me jealous when she get closer to her.

Well, I didn't had a mood to talk with Shu right now. It's better I go to the cafeteria.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the office

(Shu POV)

Today is the day that I'm gonna finish the work and I had only two days that I need to finish it until a door knocked.

"Who's there?" I asked while doing a work.

"It's me, (R/G). Can I come in?" I sighed annoyance. She always disturb me every single day.

"Yeah, you can. Just 5 minutes." The door creaked open as she went to me with a clingy look.

"Shu~ are you done doing your work?" I glared at her question. Well, it's because of her, I can't even finish the work.

"Just fine, until you disturb me when I was working." I gave her harsh responded. She whined.

"Aww, sorry about that. I didn't mean to disturb you, Shu." I continued do my work.

"Good, now get out!" She didn't listen as she stomped the desk. But I didn't flinched, glanced at her blankly.

"What do you want again, (R/G)?"

"Shu, why're yoy always pushing me out? If (Y/N), you let her to stay with you when you were busy!!" I gave her an angry look.

"Well, it's because she was my girlfriend and childhood friend since my parents went to their work very far. And you nothing, just asking me many question!" I said. She sighed heavily.

"Whatever, you said. I'm out." With that, she went out from the office and shut the door loudly. I sighed and got finally in peace.

I just hope that (R/G) won't do anything to (Y/N). If she does, I'll fire her when I got finish the work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Author POV)

A (h/c) was brought the lunch box for Shu since he not eat the food much while he was working.

(I can't even find the anime one, so I hope you don't mind this lunch box 🥲)

I made a spaghetti with a vegetables and had many stars at the spaghetti. It also with a peas.