Prologue

Ava

       HARPER LARSON IS quite the determined person if you have ever crossed paths with her, although she's never been the sharpest tool in shed, she's always put her all in her extracurriculars and in the subjects that she did understand

   Although a lot of people titled her the idiotic friend in the friend group, Harper has a lot of good ideas that doesn't surprise her friends but amazes them that plan or idea is so simple.

      Harper is never the one to be told that she couldn't get what she wanted in life, but she does the opposite that Lori-Anne does, which is taking life slowly.
   Rushing things was never something Harper loved doing, she wanted to enjoy the moment and appreciate it when it came on its own, not when it's being forced to come.

     The nickname Ava was given to Lori-Anne by Harper, she thought it would make sense since it's her middle name and it would be a cute one.
   Harper's a really sweet person as well, it didn't matter if she knew you or not, if you needed help then she's right there by your side.

      Being the polar opposite of Lori-Anne was what made them become best friends, Harper enjoyed the rush she had with Lori-Anne because she knew how to keep Harper on her toes, but she never wanted to rush her future to come closer.
    Harper would rather be patient, she knew that her future would have wonderful things in store for her.

      But sometimes the future doesn't go by plan, that's something that nobody is ready for.