"So what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet? And who were all those people?" Harry questioned the tree, "Don't you see? It was a ceremony. An initiation."

"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this."

"It happened. He's one of them."

"One of who?"

"Harry's under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater."

Ron cackled

"You're barking. What would You-Know-Who want with a sod like Malfoy? He's only 16 years old."

"Well, Askel became a death eater at 13. And if he wasn't doing that, then what the hell is he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" Harry snapped

"It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke."

"His father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense.
Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes."

"I told you, I don't know what I saw."

Harry looked up slightly and saw Askel's figure passing by the compartment. He quickly got up and slammed open the door.

"Askel," he called out

Askel turned around. Opi Lee was with him.

"What are you doing here?" Harry said gleefully

"I live at Hogwarts now," Askel said in a bored tone, "Dumbledore wants me to stay with Aurors."

"He still doesn't trust you," Harry said a bit angrily

"I don't trust myself," Askel stated

Silence engulfed both of them. And suddenly Askel reached out with his hand and tucked a piece of hair behind Harry's ear.

"You need to cut your hair,"

Harry's face blew up with a redness. Opi who was trying his best not to look at the two began quietly laughing. Askel gave Harry a strained smile and then went on his way.

**

Askel and Opi moved across the empty compartments.

"What are we looking for?"

"Making sure no student is left behind," Opi said

As they made their way through each empty one Askel began thinking of Jay.

"How's Jay?"

"Quieter," Opi said, "more lost than before. Doctors say he'll continue to deteriorate, slowly though."

Askel flinched. A guilty expression crossed his face. Suddenly Opi stopped him from walking further and looked at the ground. He flicked his wand out and Harry appeared suddenly.

"Hello Potter," Opi said as he helped him to his feet

"What happened to your face?" Askel said as he grabbed his chin to examine it

"Draco," he mumbled

He was embarrassed that he was admitting defeat to Askel. Someone so powerful and someone he wanted to impress.

"Let's go then," Opi said

As they got off the train and made their way down the dark path, Askel shivered. The wind blew harshly as they trudged through the mud. They soon reached the front steps of Hogwarts. Flitwick glared at them.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you," he scowled at Harry, "Name?"

"Professor Flitwick, you've known me for five years,"