Cast and Backgrounds

Ava

      Akira Akbar as Sophie Myles Munroe

                        The Sensitive One

                        The Sensitive One

       Sophie Munroe is a sixteen year old girl, she's pretty intelligent for her age and very mature than her friends, Sophie's the best person to be around for a pick me up.
    Sophie's hobbies include making clothes, playing basketball and correcting her friend's grammar whenever they're arguing with someone online, just to bug them, that's all.

     Having thick skin was something Sophie never had, when someone would pick on her, the tears would threaten to spill as she tried to walk away when her words couldn't carry her.
   Everyone had called her a crybaby for crying over everything that would frustrate her or make her feel incompetent, but to her friends, her skin was just soft and easy to cut.

     Despite having her tears flow down her face, that didn't mean Sophie would ever allow anyone to step all over her, she knew her worth and if you said any different, she would pay no mind to it.

     " I'm not soft, I'm sensitive, I didn't know crying was a crime anyways. "

    Jadah Marie as Harper Jane Larson

                           The Idiotic One

                           The Idiotic One

       Harper Larson is a fifteen going on sixteen girl, she's not the brightest one to be around and she knows it, it's not an insult to her.
   Although she doesn't have the brains for some things that require brains, she has the right heart and a great energy.