The beginning.

Randall Mayweather and Lavender James met under strange circumstances. Saving a man from death was one way to spend her last pay on hospital bills. In return for her help and silence of the incident, he repay her but couldn't help but fall in love with her.

She was everything he never saw in the women he was around previous. Her sass, creole, aura and skin tone were never of his preference much less his thoughts before he met her.

They both had secrets, became the closest of friends but nothing was said.

Incognito... What is in the dark must come to the light.

_

FIRST LOVE AND HOW INCOGNITO STARTED...

Lavender James and Julius Garvey were never meant to be together. Their story started as teenager love affair and what Lavender's father would call foolish puppy love.

It was the start of their rebellious phase; skipping school, ignoring their parents warnings and becoming sexually active. Their relationship and all they did together was secret, even hiding a very pregnant Lavender until graduation when she revealed it to her parents.

Her father was never a patient man, but stern and also a workaholic. He had his business, passed down throughout the James generation. From fathers to father, but he strangely had a daughter first and unfortunately his wife could not bear anymore children. It made him unhappy at first but still very protective of his only child, his daughter.

The family business is an old plantation, money making tourist attraction, a blossoming winery, farm and factory. As the eldest son, he had more power over the acres of land. He bought more and invest, building hotels and resorts along the beaches and made a place for himself in parliament.

His wife is a well known florist and interior designer, but spends more time in the shadows hiding their daughter from the public's eye. They wanted her to have a normal childhood but she strayed from home by no other than the help's son.

Hidden right under their noses until it was too late. Tearing the young lovers and new parents apart, they took her baby and sent her away after a deal was made.

For she was only two month younger and he had reached the age of consent when she had the baby. To save Julius from getting imprisoned and to hide the family secrets from the country, she had to leave Jamaica without her baby just to study.

She could only return on holidays until she finally accomplished what they wanted her to. It was the blackmail that broke her heart and realisation of what men truly were.

Her boyfriend and baby father, Julius Garvey sold her out for two million dollars. Leaving her heartbroken and a single mother with shame.

For her love was only in vain. Kissing her son goodbye, her mother took her son in her arms and allowed Lavender to be taken by her husband who led her to their private jet.

In her possession was the accepted scholarship, clothes and other personal items along with a credit card that her family would transfer money to her, once every year. For she had to get a job, and become a woman on her own.

She made the promise to keep her identity a secret for she fears not seeing her son again.

This is not a book for vegans, continue at your own risk.

All rights reserved to the author's hard work and creativity. All characters and events are made by the author's imagination. In no way should the author's novel be used for advertisement or other written purposes without the author's knowledge and consent.

Photos and videos are in no way the author's own.

"In a world filled with sin;
Love being overpowered by Lust.
Sex being made for mere enjoyment of games or betrayal.
Relationships are a cover for secrets and nasty drama.
Hate and jealousy is the gateway of pretending,
Everything real is hard to find.
Reality is known for the woke while dreams become nightmares for amateurs.
True love is made, while fairytales are just brainwashed at first sight."

This is only the beginning...