• Malec shot • Love letters •

Who wouldn't like to receive love letters from a secret admirer? It was a beautiful, not that common and romantic way of showing interest, right? Well, that wasn't Alec's opinion ⬇️

-Listen, listen... This is a good one... -Jace cleared his voice and started reading. -"To the prettiest boy ever, though I do not have any clue of your name, I do know and idolatrize your face. Angels carved it, making every inch of you flawless. For I can not help falling in love with you, I pray, hoping for your reply, my archer... "

Jace couldn't continue reading, he bursted into laughter, almost falling from his bed.
Frowning, Alec took away from him the letter and threw it to the chimney, just like he did with the other fourteen he had been recieving for the past two weeks. He watched how the green paper started to burn and turn into ashes. Alec knew it would reborn like a phoenix.

-No! It was getting better! -Yelled Jace, still laughing. -More romantic than fire messages!

-Enough. -Replied Alec with a tough voice tone, a deadly stare directly to his Parabatai and his arms crossed. -This is ridiculous, Jace.

-You have a secret admirer! It's the most interesting thing that happened in this Institute since Simon fell down the stairs after asking Izzy out.

-That was also ridiculous. -Alec rolled his eyes and sat down next to Jace. -Why in hell would someone send me love letters? That person doesn't even know my name.

-'Cause you haven't replied to the letters!

-So now it's my fault? You must be kidding.

With every word, Alec's anger became more obvious, and that was even more hilarious for Jace.

-Come on, buddy... You might like that person. Maybe it turns out to be the love of your life.

-How could I not think about that? You're a genious.

Jace noticed Alec's sarcasm and couldn't help but sigh. His Parabatai was too stubburn.

-Why don't you wait for the next letter? Read it and reply. -Said, as if It was that simple. -Take advantage of the situation, go grab some drinks with your admirer. If you don't like that person then, you can just tell them.

-Easy for you to say. But remember, I'm not you.

Both stared at each other, Alec too fed up with the letters, Jace too curious about them.

-Lucky you. -Jace stood up. -If you were, you would recieve fifty letters per day. -He patted Alec's shoulder, grinned, that kind of confident grin.

-Where are they, then?

Alec left Jace speechless, raised his eyebrows and was the one smiling at him and patting his back before getting out of the room.

As expected, another letter arrived the day after, and the next one, and the other... A week passed and Alec had on his desk seven letters, which he hadn't opened yet.
Although he didn't told Jace about them, his Parabatai knew perfectly, but didn't say a word about it. Just with a look, Alec undertood the message.