Shumdario shot - Lazy day

• It's fiction, if you don't like it block or ignore •

Not every morning is easy to raise and shine, right? ⬇️

Usually, Matt and Harry woke up early and has breakfast together. However, that morning, after a long movie night, Matt felt too tired, too lazy.

-Wakey-wakey, it's time to wake up. -Harry stretched, hugged Matt, who frowned and held tighter the sheets.

-No, it's not... -Muttered, with raspy voice.

-Come on, 9am, I let you one hour more of sleep.

Despite Harry's insistence, Matt continued with his eyes closed and messy hair, making Harr laugh. Of course, he took the opportunity and grabbed his mobile phone. Afterwards, it was filled with Matt's pictures in which he appeared sleeping, almost under the bed sheets.

Smiling with satisfaction, Harry went to the kitchen. Two hours later, Matt was there too, shirtless, with messy hair and sleepy face.

-Did you, Harry Shum Jr, posted this? -He showed the picture Harry posted and he started laughing.

-It seems like that. -He smiled, offering Matt coffee.

Matthew, raising his eyebrows, commented on Harry's post #harryshumjrletmattsleep.
Harry bursted into laughter when reading it and without hesitation, he came closer to Matt and kissed him softly.

-Good morning.

Matt stared at his boyfriend, few seconds later, he was taking Harry's mug of coffee with a smile.

-Good morning.

Both shared another kiss. Matt loved mornings with Harry, despite having the boy trying to wake him up.