Malec shot - Cats

First Malec shot! Alec caressing Chairman Meow and Magnus falling for them ⬇️

Alec, that strong archer, that angel capable of destroying every single demon, was in the sofa, with messy hair, cuddling Chairman Meow.
Magnus didn't want to interrumpt that adorable scene, he just watched from the kitchen with a beautiful smile how his husband made the cat purr, while smiling. Morning sunlight bathed his runed skin. By the angel, Alexander Gideon Lightwood was an artwork.
After a few minutes, Magnus couldn't help but come closer, sitting next to his husband.

-You are so cute.

-The cat or me?

Magnus laughted softly, played with Alec's wild hair gently.

-Both, of course. I don't marry someone my cat doesn't like, my sweet Alexander.

-Wise decision. I usually follow my Parabatai's advice, well, not this time.

Alec looked at Magnus, stared at his eyes, those cat eyes that always left him bowled over. His stomach felt like a butterfly party, just like the very first moment they encountered.

-Wise decision, pretty boy.

Both laughted, Alec definitely did it more often since they met and the warlock loved that brilliant smile.
Magnus always had people looking at his eyes with hatred. And then was Alec, admiring them, purely smiling at him.
That always warmed Magnus' heart, wanted to talk but couldn't, Alec was the only one capable of making him wordless, so instead of speaking, Magnus kissed the him.
Alec sourranded Magnus' shoulders with his arm, Magnus touched his husband's cheek, running his ringed fingers carefully. Chairman Meow didn't seem quite pleased with them not paying attention to him, until Alec caressed him again, while still kissing Magnus.

Alec was never much of a cat lover, until he met Magnus, saw his astonishing and brilliant eyes. Since that moment, he had a soft spot for cats.