• Shumdario Shot • Archery feels like magic

• It's fiction, if you don't like it block or ignore •

Would archery a good way to talk about being trapped together in a bathroom? Maybe the best ⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Would archery a good way to talk about being trapped together in a bathroom? Maybe the best ⬇️

-Will you ever stop laughing?

-Of course not! Come on, it's so cute that he wanted to be trapped with you just because he thought you hated him.

For Kat it may seem kind of adorable and romantic, but Harry's heart still beat faster when remembering it.

-How am I suppose to look at him?

-Time to discover.

Kat smiled mischevuously and waved before going to the set. When Harry turned, he discovered Matt was there, runes already painted on his skin.
It was the first time Harry saw him like that and he had to admit that runes really ruited him.

-Good morning, Shadowhunter.

-Good morning, warlock. You look very... Magical.

Then, Harry realized he was also wearing Magnus' clothes and make-up and couldn't help but laugh.

-I'll take that as a complement.

-You should. Gotta go, see you later.

Matt grinned and quicky went to shoot his scenes with Kat, Emeraude and Dom.
Well, that wasn't as akward as expected, Matthew didn't seem to care about last night and Harry thought that maybe he should do the same.

The cast spent the whole day and night filming, they all agreed on Harry being the one lifting the spirits, since he danced, joked and outakes were utterly hilarious. Also, Dom's pranks maintened them awake.

Before filming the scene at Magnus' house when he spoke to Alec for the first time, Harry went for a coffee and surprisingly, he found Matt next to the machine, talking to Alberto, who left the other boy alone few minutes later. Harry quickly greeted him and approached Matt.

-Coffee addicted? -Harry looked at him sideways, while introducing the coins in the machine.

-Not coffee, clearly it's whisky.

Their eyes met and both bursted into laughter, the black coffee scent was too strong for pretending it was alcohol. Harry wouldn't forget it was Matt's favourite.

-How was the day? -Asked Harry while talking his cup.

-I've got plenty archery scenes, my shoulders are as hard as rock, right now. -He chuckled, took a sip of coffee. -How about you?

-Lot of magic, this rings are heavy. -Harry laughted and waved his fingers, making Matt laugh too. -But seriously, archery must be complicated.

-I could say the same about dancing. I don't know where do you get your energy from.

🏹 Shumdario & Malec one-shots 🔮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें