Malec shot - Alternative universe

What if Malec met their totally different AU versions and had to fight together? Find out here! ⬇️

The alternative universe was so perfect that even felt unconfortable, mostly because Valentine was the perfect dad throwing an amazing party

-Never thought Valentine could be better at partys than me.

Magnus watched him hiding behind a wall, next to Alec, with a clearly disgusted face.

-That's not the important thing now, we must find the demons and destroy them.

There was nothing to argue against that, so Magnus followed Alec to the basement floor of the place.
Before they could enter, Magnus noticed something and quickly grabbed Alec's arm.

-Look...

Alec did and was as astonished as Magnus. Their versions of that universe were there. Alternative universe Alec seemed to be flirting with AU Magnus, who was too shy.

-Since when are you so confident with flirting?

-Since when aren't you wearing your rings, extravagant clothes ans spiky hair?

Both couldn't stop looking, until the beast they were looking for appeared.
That enormous demon roared and tried to attack AU Alec and Magnus.
Instanly, Magnus used his magic for blocking the demon and without needing to say anything, Alec shot an arrow to the demon.
In this world, they weren't that easy to kill, so Magnus and Alec approached quickly their other versions.

-Come with us.

Said Magnus, and for some reason, although they were shocked, AU Alec and Magnus followed the others.
They made it to the basement floor, where they tried to hide.

-Okay, what the hell is going on? -AU Alec looked at his other version.

-Calm down, we are from other dimension. We need to get rid of those demons and open a portal back. -Tried to explain Magnus, but his AU version wasn't that convinced.

-But here there's no magic left.

Alec looked at Magnus, who nodded and snapped his fingers. The blue sparks surprised enough AU Alec and Magnus for them to believe it was the truth.

-In our world we still have magic. Help us with these demons and we'll make sure they don't bother you again. -Alec spoke in a confident tone.

-What do we need to do?

When his AU version said that, Alec smiled, as Magnus, who gave AU Alec a metallic stick.

-You learn how to use it. -Then, he looked at AU Magnus. -You let me teach you some tricks.

AU Magnus doubted a little bit, but nodded.

-We'll go to the demon that is outside, go find the other.