Shumdario shot - Awards ceremony

• This is fiction, if you don't like it block or ignore •

Awards ceremony are always amazing, but this one has an special surprise! ⬇️

Once again, Malec was nominated for being one of the best LGBTI+ couples from a TV show.
Matt and Harry were waiting patienly on the backstage, taking selfies together until them and the rest of the cast could join the gala.

-Nervous? -Matt was leaning against a wall, looking at Harry.

-Not at all. -Harry smiled and gave Matt a cup of his favourite coffee.

Matt, obviously not believing those words, grabbed the coffee and took a sip, while arching his eyebrows.

-Okay... -Harry laughed, nodding. -I'm nervous.

After hearing those words, Matt smiled with satisfaction, checked that the cast was not paying attention to them and came closer to Harry.

-It's gonna be okay, I'm with you. -He stared fondly at Harry's eyes.

Somehow, Harry got calmed down everytime he looked at those beautiful hazel eyes, he even smiles shyly.

-I know. -He gently placed the lapels of Matt's suit, touched his cheek at Magnus would do, making Matt smirk too.

Although their castmates knew about their relationship, they liked having their privacy, their own little world.

-Come on, lovebirds, time to go.

Dom's voice made both of them return to reality.
Matt touched Harry's shoulder, smiled. Words were most of the time needless between them, they just needed to look at each other.
Minutes later they all sat in the first row, close to the scenario, sourranded by other actors.

-And the award to the best LGBTI+ couple on TV goes to... ¡Matthew Daddario and Harry Shum Jr for Malec!

When the woman said that, everyone got on their foot, clapped and cheered, congratulated Matt and Harry.
They hugged each other tightly, the cast and them, went to the scenario.

With the proudest smile, Matt let Harry take the trophy. Their smiles couldn't be wider.

-Thank you so much for all the support. Malec is a really important couple for us, we learnt a lot with those wonderful characters and we would be more than glad to continue this journey with you all. -Harry looked at the crowd, at his friends, then at Matt. His boy, his special one.

-Harry's right. -He grinned, looking at Harry, his boy, his special one. -I'm really thankful for this opportunity and for being able to work with Harry. I guess, as happened to Alec, I also learned to overcome my fears and open my heart.

The crowd clapped once again, even Harry did it, proudly smiling.
Maybe the world would never know about their relationship off screen.
Or maybe yes.

Matt gazed at Harry directly, gently grabbed his chin and lifted his head to kiss him. In front of everyone, full in the mouth.
Neither Harry nor the public expected that, but Harry kissed his boyfriend back, smiled.
They didn't really cared about what the people would think, they had each other and was more than enough. They've already been hiding quite a lot.

-You are crazy, Daddario. -Harry muttered, close to the other boy's lips.

-Crazy in love. -Muttered back, staring at Harry's lips.

Both smiled, had the courage to greet the public and noticed their friends proudness.

While going out of the stage, Matt put his arm around Harry's shoulders, smiled at everyone, yeah, probably he wanted to make everyone jealous for having Harry.

-My boys! -Nicola inmediately hugged Matt and Harry when they were back. -That was awesome.

-Wasn't part of the plan. Another improvised Malec scene. -Harry smiled brightly, hugging Matt by the waist. He left the trophy on his sit.

-The best awards ever, you two are the cutest. -Kat hugged them too.

-Well, winning was great but... Matt's my best trophy. -With a shy smile, Harry looked at Matt, who blushed, smiling the same way.

-You are mine too, love. -Matt kissed Harry's forehear, caressed his back.

-Cheesy! -Screamed the cast, bursting into laughter.

Matt and Harry laughed too, joined their foreheads and softly rubbed their noses.

-You never cease to amaze me, Matt.

-Good ways I hope.

Again, their lips came together. Harry was sure Matt would never stop surprising him, Matt would do anything to keep his boyfriend's smile.

Winning awards was cool, but nothing compared to the satisfaction of showing their love, of enjoying together.