Shumdario shot - Malec's first time

• It's fiction, if you don't like it block or ignore •

We all know how challenging Malec's first time must have been

We all know how challenging Malec's first time must have been. In this shot, Shumdario work together to, as usual, create the perfect scene, but what happens when the performing time comes? ⬇️

If kissing was hard, pretending to have sex was even harder. Matthew and Harry got pretty used to kiss, to improvise some scenes and be touchy, but Malec's first time was coming and as usual, they wanted to do the best job.
It was Matthew's idea to gather in his apartment for dinner and talk about the scene and the script.

-Thought you'd never cook scallops for me. You said u don't share your favourite dishes. -Harry arched his eyebrows while leaning on the counter, drinking wine and watching Matt cook.

-Take it as a proviledge then. -Matt smiled, looked at Harry for a few seconds and continued cooking.

-Hope you are better at it than Alec.

Both of them shared a mischevous smile while staring at each other, the complicity was just perfect, teasing each other became a habit.
Dinner was ready few moments later and they both sat, spoke about random topics, laughed and joked. It felt so confortable, so nice being so close. Having a dull moment was imposible with Matt. They both loved food, loved talking to each other.
Despite not being very talkative at first, Harry was glad to know how easy was to star a conversation with Matt. When they first met, he didn't even know how were they gonna manage to pretend a relationship without talking at all, now, they were even preparing together a compromised Malec scene.
It was after dinner when they sat on the sofa side by side and started reading the script.

-Alec's so unexperienced that maybe it would be nice to avoid touching Magnus that much, u know? Probably some tries, insecurity. -Harry explained.

-Yeah, I think the same, but Magnus is to expert. 1700...

They both burst into laughed, Harry gently kicked Matt's shoulder.

-That's not the topic now. Next time we will talk About Magnus' lovers. Now, how about if you tell what do you like during... You know, sex.

He was never unconfortable with that topic, but talking about it with Matt hit different.

-Well, that's... -Definitely Matt was caught off guard, no one but Harry could do that. -Wow... He laughed, a bit nervous, running one hand through his hair.

-It's okay if you...

-No, no, it's fine. Well... I'm used to take de lead... But since Magnus is bolder than Alec, I could let you.

-Alec's a leader, he just needs confidence. But you are not answering my question, Daddario. Harry drank some wine, watched Matt, who bit his lower lip.

-I'm not the touchy kind of person, at least not in public.

-You show love through little details. -Said Harry, a smile in his face. He was so proud of knowing Matt so well. -I know, I'm the touchy one. In every sense of the sentence.