Shumdario shot - Dream it convention. Missing Harry

• This is fiction, if you don't like it block or ignore •

Dream it convention came but Harry wasn't there, Matt must have been missing him, but wasn't expecting what came next ⬇️

Matt loved conventions since he was able to talk about the show, take pictures with fans, reunite with his castmates... Yet, this one was quite different because Harry couldn't be there.
At least, he was next to Nicola.

-I need coffee. -Matt sighed, rubbing his face with his hands.

-Oh, sweetheart, only ten minutes until the break. -Nicola laughted softly, touching Matt's arm, who nodded.

-What time is it in L.A?

Without hesitating, Matt took out his phone, calculated the time difference.

-It must be around 5 pm, right?

-Yeah... He's still working.

Despite Matt said that, he looked for new messages, while Nicola smiled at him.
Matt, noticed that and looked at here, raising his eyebrows.

-What? I just... Miss him.

-I know, but I feel like a proud mum, dear, you glow everytime you talk about him.

Matt couldn't help but smile, then looked at his lock screen, where he has a picture of him with Harry. He had nothing to argue with Nicola.
When the break finally came, both went to the cafeteria of the place. Of course, Matt took a photo of his coffee and sent it to Harry. Surprisingly, he answered quite fast.

-"Coffee as black as your soul, love."
Matt laughted a bit, bit his lip softly and answered back.

-"You know it's my favourite. How you doing btw?"

-"Just finished shooting one scene, having a break. The convention is good? I'd love to be there."

-"Great, but not the same without you."

Harry smiled when reading that, he had the sweetest boyfriend.

-"Thinking about you too. Gotta go, greet Nicola."

Matt showed the message to Nicola, who grabbed the mobile phone and took a picture of them together, then, she sent it to Harry.

-When?

-When what? -Asked Matt confused, drinking his coffee.

-When are you two getting married?

-Soon I hope. -Matt laughted. Just the idea of marrying Harry made him feel on seventh heaven.
After the break, they returned to the convention room. Often, Matt turned as if Harry was there, willing to talk to him. He was so used to talk with his boyfriend about everything that it felt strange not to do it. Still, he was happy that Harry was filming a new movie in L.A, although he would have loved to visit Paris together as they did during THOS4.
Few hours later, it was time for him and Nicola to take pictures with the fans. Of course it was tiring, but at the same time lovely, even more when they recognised some fans.