All We Need part 3 ch 1

"All We Need Part 3 ch 1"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was pouring herself some coffee she was in a good mood when David Came Into the room and went behind her and put her into in his arms."I love you" I love you too" Monica turn around."It's been wonderful the last couple of month with you" Yes it has" I'm finally happy "Good "As Ned and Olivia and Ciara she was holding the twins came Into the room."Sorry" No it's okay, I need to go to the Hospital, We have new doctors coming and soon Jason will be a doctor "who is coming "Dr. Tommy Hardly Jr" Wow, I didn't realize his a doctor now "Yes" As Maya Came Into the room."Maya, You're back "As Brooklyn came into the room." Yes, I'm back, Monica invite me to come home and I have a job at the Hospital "Yes you do, Maya this is Ciara a cousin, and her twins Louis and Morgan and Brooklyn Ned daughter, and My husband David "It's nice to meet you "You too" This is my wife Olivia "Nice to meet you, I'm sorry I didn't come back when Edward passed away" It's okay, We sure go" Monica and Maya left.

"I need to go to the shopping center soon" Ciara left with the twins.

"so we have another cousin "Yes she is Bradley granddaughter he was Edward son" Oh Yes "

At Cecil, room-Cecil was in Bed with Grant no one knew they were back together."We sure just tell everyone that we are together "Yes I guess we should "I have been enjoying this "Me too" Cecil and Grant kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit