"I missed you too, ma.."

"Is this for real?"

Irene asked unbelievably, she cupped her cheeks once again and smile in so much joy.

"This is real!"

"My lalove is here!"

The woman looked at her daughter lovingly, Amara hold her mother's hand and kissed the back of it. Her brothers also greet her same with Xandra and her pamangkins.

"Amara, amara, kay tagal mong nawala!"

Amara softly laughed and rolled her eyes, "I didn't know that you're a makata na pala kuya Alfie!" she teasingly commented.

"Amara girl..." Xandra muttered, arms widely open inviting the lady for a hug.

After everyone greeted her, she felt that something perhaps someone rather is missing.

"Where's daddy?"

Irene and Bong exchanged glances to each other same with Luis and Alfonso, Amara waited for someone to answer her.

"Um.. H-he went to work e-early love. Yeah, he needs to go to the company early in the morning."

Irene said stuttering, the boys nodded.

"Is that so, okay then.. He'll be home naman later diba?"

The others can't answer her and it  bothers her hearing their awkward replies. Is there something she needs to know? What's going on with this family? It's making her head hurt.

"Of course he will sweetheart, s-sa'n naman siya uuwi diba?"

Irene told her, the lady nodded and smile.

"By the way, Irene, kids, we'll be having a party in Malacañang this week, pumunta kayo ha."

"Oh sure, tito!"

"Oh siya sige, we'll go ahead."

"Thanks tito Bong! Take care!"

"Anything anak, Likewise.."

They exchanged forehead and cheek kisses before Bongbong and his family leave the Aranetas' residence.

The Araneta siblings decided to watch a movie in their theater room inside their house, meanwhile, Irene decided to go to her husband's company to tell him about their daughter's sudden arrival.

When she arrived, she was immediately greeted by the employees, in fact, when she was about to enter the elevator the employees went out to give her all the space.

"Hey, where are you all going?"

She asked, the employees bowed their head.

"Mauna na po kayo ma'am, sabi po kasi ni Sir Greggy na wala daw pong dapat makisabay sa'yo sa loob ng elevator.."

Irene shook her head in disagreement, she insisted them to get back inside but the employees refuse a couple of times so she let them. Irene walked classily towards Greggy's office, she didn't bother to knock and open the door immediately.

view she didn't expect, made her heart shattered. Her husband kissing another woman while sitting on his lap, Greggy saw his wife in peripheral view, the man abruptly stood up and fixed his coat, the woman just smirked after she saw the wife.

Irene had been used to this, pero kahit anong pilit niyang hindi masaktan, nasasaktan parin siya. Their marriage is falling into pieces and they're not sure if they could still mend it.

"I-Irene.."

"I won't take so much of your time, I just want to inform you that your daughter is in the house looking for you. If you're not busy, can you please visit her there after your work."

That surprised Greggy, Irene looked at the woman behind with judgment in her eyes but shrugged it off quickly. The coldness in her heart for him increased, if only not for her children, she already filed for annulment.

"That's all, I'll get going.."

Irene left them and walked towards the elevator to go down, when she reached her car, there she burst out crying her heart out, she's hurt, so much hurt. She can't stay like this, she doesn't want her children to see her like this.

"Damn you, Greggy.."

"Ano ba'ng ginawa mo sa'kin, na kahit anong gawin mong kasalanan mahal na mahal pa rin kita!"

"Saan ba ako nagkulang sa'yo.."

"I have gave you my all but you still did this, you asshole!"

Vote & Comment

The Noble Ladyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें