Part 35

Jungwon scurried over to his bedside table, where his phone laid. He immediantly checks his phone and decides to call Niki. He was shaking, quivering, fidgety, you name it.

Not even a second later, Niki had already picked up the phone, mind you, it was 02:34 am.

OTP

Jungwon:"Niki"

Niki:"Oh babe, what's wrong?"

Jungwon:"N-nothing, I just called"

Niki:"Aw, do you want me to come over?"

Jungwon:"Wait really? But it's quite dark out there and--"

End of phone call

Is he really going to come over?

Jungwon sighed and threw his phone onto he bed helplessly. He rested his back onto the the headboard of the bed and closed is eyes.

He thought about everything going on. That's when he decided...

"I'm going to tell Niki"

He didn't want to keep it in, he didn't want to hurt anybody. The sooner he tells them, the better.

He has to go to a check up in 2 days, so he wanted someone to accompany him. Maybe Niki will come?

Will he break up with me? Will he get angry with me? Will he hate me?

Yes. Jungwon was overthinking. He thought all these questions could happen. But then again, Niki isn't like that, or that's what he knew.

After a long 15 minutes, to his ecstasy, the doorbell ran.

Finally

He leaped out from his bed and headed straight for the front door.

He opens it wide, happy to see that Niki was infront of him. Happy to know that the dream wasn't real... or was it?

Niki immediantly engulfs Jungwon into a tight hug.

Niki:"What's wrong wonnie?"

Jungwon hugged back, as he needed this hug.

Jungwon took a deep sigh, knowing this could be quite a mess.

Jungwon:"I need to tell you something"

Niki nodded curiously and entered the house. He took his shoes off out of habit and slid off his jacket, entering the sitting room.

As Jungwon also entered, a smile automatically made its way to his face.

Niki confusingly looks at him, peering around him to see what Jungwon could be laughing about.

Jungwon:"It's cute you're wearing your pyjamas here"

Jungwon sits on another couch, facing opposite of Niki, fearing that if he sat close to him, the same thing would happen just like his dream.

To his surprise, Niki Pouted and patted a spot near him.

Niki:"Why are you sitting all the way there?"

He whined as Jungwon felt so much calmer.

Jungwon:"I'm just teasing you!"

He scrambles towards Niki as Niki secured him with an arm around his waist.

Jungwon felt so protected, and loved.

Niki:"So, what do you want to tell me?"

Jungwon nervously fidgets with his fingers.

Jungwon:"Promise you won't get mad?"

He held out his pinky, to which Niki accepted whilst immediantly saying "Promise"

Jungwon:"Well, remember at the hospital?"

Niki eyes widened, he indeed remembers.

Niki:"Mhm, what about it?"

Jungwon:"Do you want to know what the cause of it was?"

Niki slowly nods, not knowing where this conversation was going.

Jungwon took a deep breath, knowing this was the moment.

Jungwon:"I have lung cancer"

Silence

"WHAT?!"

Jungwon sorta flinched at that, but knew it was coming.

Niki was at loss of words. He couldn't process what Jungwon said.

Does that mean his boyfriend is going to die?

Niki:"P-please say you're joking"

Jungwon stayed quiet whilst lowering his head.

Jungwon:"I'm not joking Niki--"

He got interrupted by a hug. His t-shirt began to get wet.

Jungwon immediantly pulled out of the hug and looked at Niki.

He's crying, he really cares about me

Jungwon:"Hey, listen, it's not serious, my survival is determined"

Niki sniffled.

Niki:"That doesn't matter! You shouldn't even have this condition anyways!"

Jungwon took Niki into his embrace, hugging the crying boy.

Jungwon:"Just know that I love you"

Niki broke out an "I love you too" whilst gripping onto Jungwon, not wanting to let go.

After about 5 minutes of consoling Niki, Jungwon pulled out and cupped his face.

Jungwon:"Do you want to stay over?"

Niki vigorously nods as Jungwon lightly laughs at his cute behaviour.

The two boys made their way to Jungwon's bedroom, as Niki held Jungwon hands tightly, embracing this moment.

They both slip into the bed together as Jungwon wraps his arms around Niki. This time, Niki felt all submissive, letting Jungwon carress his hair and pamper him.

Before Niki slowly drifted into his dreamland, he whispered one last thing before completely dozing off.

"I love you Jungwon"

He was now out, as he had completely drained off.

Jungwon hugs him, whispering the same words back.

"I love you too"

This was all real right, he had finally told Niki, now all he has to do was survive this...

*

GUYSSS since this book is coming to an end, alot of you liked it (I hope😅) so I decided that I'll release a new book after this finishes called 'Help me' Wonki ff. Y'all can check that out once this book ends:) LOVE YOU GUYSSS