Part 17

The 3 boys threw the bags onto the couch as soon as they entered Jungwons house.

Sunoo:"Gosh I haven't been here in a while! It still looks the same"

Heeseung:"Jungwon, why isn't your aunty here anyways?"

Jungwon just sighed while jumping onto the couch from exhaustion.

Jungwon:"She's getting a promotion or something, either way I'm happy for her"

Awkward silence then filled the room. Heeseung cleared his throat grabbing the attention of the two other boys.

Heeseung:"Well, you didn't seem happy when you said that?"

Jungwon:"No I am i mean no I'm no- Ugh Whatever,atleast she's happy"

Sunoo concerningly eyed Heeseung.

Sunoo:"What's wrong Jungwon?"

Heeseung then quickly shouts an "OH!" Making the two boy look up at him.

Heeseung:"Didnt you say you wanted to tell us something serious back in the medical?"

Jungwon widened his eyes, remembering that he did indeed say that. He didn't know how the boys were going to react.

Jungwon:"Um, Guys, you promise you won't freak out?"

This made Sunoo and Heeseung nervously look at each other. They were the type of friends that would freak out over anything. They both sighed before nodding, but neither of them said promise. Of course Jungwon didn't say anything about it, he knew that his friends had the right to get upset over this, so he decided to just proceed with what he was saying.

Jungwon:"Guys I..."

Tears reached his eyes. This made Sunoo freak out as Jungwon is never the type to cry that easily. Heeseung quickly scattered over to Jungwon and held his hand reassuringly.

Heeseung:"Its okay, take your time"

Jungwon shut his eyes tightly.

Jungwon:"I have lung cancer"

Silence...

Sunoo:"WHAT?!"

Heeseung was at loss for words. He didn't know how to react,nor what to say. A tear then slipped out of his eyes,making Jungwon panick.

Jungwon:"Heeseung hyung, don't worry, it's not very serious right now"

He reached out his hands and carefully wiped Heeseung tear, but only more came. Sunoo,on the other hand, was now having a mental breakdown.

Jungwon:"Gosh you two! I'll survive!"

Heeseung looked up, with glassy eyes.

Heeseung:"How can you be so sure Jungwon?!"

Jungwon looked down, realising that he could die, or he may be lucky and survive, but only his fate can decide that.

Sunoo hugged Jungwon tightly,almost as if he wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

Sunoo:"No! I won't let you suffer!"

He looked up, although his vision was blurry, he smiled at Jungwon while cupping his cheeks.

Sunoo:"Jungwon..."

Jungwon couldn't hold it in anymore. A tear slid down his cheeks, he hated the sight of his friends crying,it made his hurt ache. Sunoo quickly wiped them away, he didn't want Jungwon beautiful features destroyed by his tears.

Sunoo:"We'll be there for you, I promise that you will survive! I will make sure you survive, I d-don't want to lose y-you..." his voice cracked making Jungwon engulf him into a hug.

Jungwon:"Sunoo hyung..."

Jungwon hardly calls Sunoo his hyung because them two were friends for a long time, so Sunoo exempted Jungwon from calling him that,meaning that Jungwon didn't have to call him hyung. But at this very moment, he felt the need to call Sunoo his hyung, because he knew that he may never get a chance to do so later on.

Sunoo holds onto Jungwon tighter,burying his face into Jungwons neck. Heeseung smiled at the sight,but it was a sorrowful smile, he knew that maybe, this moment may never happen again. Just the thought of it makes him break down. Jungwon pulls him into a hug,not wanting to leave their oldest out.

Jungwon:"Guys, I'll be strong,I'll be strong for you guys"

Although he was feeling weak, he tried to stay strong for his friends, he never wants them to worry.

Sunoo slowly pulls out of the hug,his arms still wrapped around Jungwon torso. He sniffles and lays his head onto Jungwon shoulder, whilst Heeseung was still hugging Jungwon as tightly as ever. Jungwon softly played with Heeseung hair, while his other hands wrapped Sunoo closer to him.

Sunoo slowly closed his eyes, just thinking and processing everything that had just happened. Heeseung, who was on the floor earlier, slowly gets up from the floor and onto the couch. He rests his head on Jungwon lap, also proceeding to close his eyes.

Jungwon smiles at his two best friends. He wanted it to stay like this forever,but he already knew that life didn't work like that. He rests his head on top of Sunoo head,whose head was on Jungwon shoulder, and also starts to slowly close his eyes. He softly smiles, while his eyes were still closed.

Jungwon:"I promise I'll make it out alive for you guys..."

He slowly slipped away to his dreamland.

I'll make it... I will make it...

Hopefully...