Part 23

Jungwon stiffened.

Kill me...?

He was looking at the door, praying that his friends will barge in and save him.

Lexy:"Aww you're scared?"

Jungwon shakily looks up, hoping that the tears doesn't slip out if his eyes.

Jungwon:"Of course not, W-why would I be?"

Lexy smirks while placing the tip of the knife at the bottom of his chin and lifts it up.

Lexy:"Lets see how much you can endure..."

She goes into her case of knives and picks out a jagged one.

Lexy:"Hmm, let's see what this bad boy can do..."

She orders the two body guard to undress Jungwon top. Jungwon of course forbidded it screaming no while kicking his legs in the air, throwing a tantrum.

Jungwon:"NO! M-my friends will come and save me!"

Lexy menacingly laughs as the two body guard has already taken his top off, leaving his bare torso in view.

Lexy traces her finger along his shoulders, to his stomach, then to his torso and dangerously carried on going down.

Jungwon:"S- stop, you're going too far..."

Lexy:"Aww Baby boy, what happened to not being scared?"

Jungwon winced in pain as Lexy harshly squeezes the side of his waist.

Lexy:"I like your body..." she seductively said.

Lexy:"Too bad,I'll be ruining it"

Jungwon shut his eyes tightly as she forwards the knife towards his chest. She gently slices it through his skin but it stung like a bitch.

Jungwon:"N-no please, don't do this..."

Lexy faintly smirks while pulling the knife down, leaving a longer cut. It then all became a bloody mess as she went harsher. Jungwon cries were very heart breaking, but Lexy couldn't care less.

Lexy:"I would just stab you already but I've got a better idea"

She pulled out a blindfold and quickly wraps it around Jungwons eyes, so all he could see was nothing but pitch darkness. He moved his head couple of times so the men had to hold his head in place,so Lexy could put it on.

She then takes out a cloth and harshly puts it around his mouth. Jungwon tried to speak, but it only became muffled.

Lexy:"Aww poor boy, can't even speak"

She grabs a bat, and gives it to each of the men while she releases Jungwon and sits in the chair he has been tied up to, to watch the show.

Jungwon of course got up and and tried to find the exit, but he harshly got thrown onto the floor once again and felt a sharp pain down his stomach.

He started coughing out blood,making Lexy curious.

Lexy:"Wierd, we haven't even started beating him up, yet he's already coughing out blood unless..."

She walks up to Jungwon, who was still blindfolded and harshly grabs his chin. She undo the cloth around his mouth,which was stained with blood.

Lexy:"You're sick,aren't You?"

Jungwon shook his head,trying to avoid the question.

Lexy:"Bitch, I already know,cancer huh?"

Although Jungwon couldn't see anything, he directly looked up towards Lexy with a slightly widened mouth.