Part 22

Meanwhile with Jungwon...

The cold stiffened air embraced his skin as he slowly regained conscious again. He slightly groaned while taking a deep breath. He looked at his surroundings. There was hardly anything. Just a chair, with a little table on the side. The room was pitch black but there was a small light source coming from a window higher up. He got to his feets and inspected the room.

Why am i here?

He starts to remember the incident before, and realises that he's just been kidnapped.

Wait, what the hell?!

He started panicking and saw a door at the far end of the room. He rushes over to it and harshly grabbed the handle. It rattled but it didn't open.

Jungwon:"Agh shit, what do i do now?"

Suddenly, he hears footsteps coming from outside of the room. His heartbeat raced as the unknown people were coming closer. He takes a few steps back from the door and stood in the place where he was before he even woke up.

Just as he guessed, the door swung open with a loud creak. Jungwon eyes widened as he saw a girl, with two other taller men's beside her. They were quite fit, making Jungwon slightly shiver in fear. It wasn't helping much that this room was cold too, so he tried to remain calm.

He heard one of them chuckle, and all three of them started walking towards Jungwon, who was already shaking in fear. Cold sweat started to form on his forehead as they trickled down. Soon, they were near to approaching him.

??:"Tie him onto the chair"

Jungwon eyes widened at the sudden Girl command. The two other males obeyed and grabbed Jungwon, aggressively sitting him down and harshly tying him down onto the two sides of the chair. He exhaled loudly, processing whatever that just had happened. Still,he didn't dare to speak or even make the slightest noise.

The girl approached him slyly. He still couldn't see her features but he managed to see her figure, her silhouette. He silently gulped, but since they room was quiet as ever, it echoed around the room making the girl evily chuckle.

??:"Yang Jungwon huh?"

Jungwon debated whether he should answer, but quick enough, the girl grabbed his face, slightly digging her nails into his skin, sure enough to leave a couple of marks on there.

??:"Answer me when I speak"

Jungwon breathing got heavier.

Jungwon:"U-uh right, I'm Jungwon"

She again laughs while she brings the two men over.

??:"Turn on the lights"

As she ordered,they both obeyed once again, making Jungwon eyes squint.

After a couple of seconds adjusting to the light, Jungwon managed to open up his eyes comfortably again, but the girl infront of him horrored him.

Jungwon:"L-Lucy?"

She menacingly grins while eyeing Jungwon.

Lucy:"Mhm, you still remember me huh, I'm Niki girlfriend"

Jungwon:"Why did you kidnap Me?"

This time, the tone in his voice was a little harsher making the girl scoff.

Lucy:"Listen bitch, it wasn't Me, I was ordered to do it, so ask your questions to her"

She pointed at the door from where she had originally entered from, and it swung open once again. This time, Jungwon could see her clearly, her features, figure since the lights were on. He noticed a smirk plastered onto her face.