Part 10

Jw aunty:"YANG JUNGWON?!"

She stormed up to his room.

-Earlier-

She had a tiring day at work, exhaustion was kicking in.

She entered the house, expecting it to be neat, clean as always. Her bags fell. She ran over to the living room.

Aunty:"What the hell?! What happened in Here?!"

Glass was everywhere. Her favourite vase was broken.

She rushed towards it. She picked up the pieces.

What the hell Yang Jungwon?!

-Present-

She slammed the door open to only see a horrible sight infront of her.

Jungwon had tears overflowing. The cuts were visible. His hands were bleeding. Alot.

This time, his aunty wasn't mad, she was fucking worried. She ran over to Jungwon, hugging him.

Jungwon:"I-i hate myself!" He choked out.

Aunty:"What happened Jungwonnie?!"

Jungwon tried wiping his tears away but that only led his cuts sting and a bit of blood get onto his face. He screamed whilst throwing the pillow he'd been hugging for while. His aunty caressed his face immediantly going down to get the first aid. She came shortly after and without any words, started treating him.

Aunty:"Why did you hurt yourself like that?"

She tried to sound calm as possible, just in case Jungwon would think she was mad.

Jungwon:"He hurt me...HE HURT ME AUNTY!"

His aunty eyes widened. It's been a while since Jungwon fell in love before. Many think he's never been in an relationship but Jungwon has been in one, infact...It was a dark one.

- 4 years ago -

Mingyo:"Where the fuck are you Jungwon?!"

Jungwon has been hiding for the past 2 hours, fearing that his boyfriend would come and find him.

He accidentally broke his boyfriend, Mingyo, favourite mug,making him lose it. He's been in an abusive relationship for, God knows how long!
He never initiated a break up though,knowing his boyfriend well enough that he'd beat the shit out of him.

Jungwon silently cried, praying that Mingyo doesn't come and find him.

Mingyo:"Ah, gotcha!"

He pulled Jungwon by his hair and threw him to the floor.

Mingyo:"You shit! You broke my mug and now you're hiding?!"

Jungwon:"W-we can b-buy a new one..."

Mingyo:"A new one isn't the same?!"

He kicks Jungwon, making Jungwon groan in pain. He then gets on top of Jungwon,grabbing him by the face.

Mingyo:"Don't even make a noise"

He punches Jungwon in the face, hard enough for it to bleed. Jungwon tried hard not to let out a sob. He held onto his face, whilst a tear escaped from his eyes.

Mingyo:"Crying huh?! Let's see how you take that?!"

He punches Jungwon in the same area where he punched him before, making a fresh bruise appear. Jungwon threw back his head,adjusting to the pain.

Jungwon:"I-it hurts..."

Mingyo had enough. He got up and kicked him hard. Hella hard in the stomach. Jungwon coughed out blood. Mingyo smirks, he grabbed his jacket, and keys and started to head out but before he stepped outside...